Forums

Help › Forums

Country club advice,etc

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 29 2017 12:12 PM (8 replies)
  • Brandon9134
    8 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 9:08 AM
    Been enjoying playing this game for months now, mostly practicing w/a few tourney entries and ranked rounds, but seems u have to hit -12 to have any chance of winning n I can’t do that. Tried the 1v1 head-to-head but it paired me w/player at a much lower lvl than me n he forfeited midway which I don’t mind. I’m looking to get more out of game and considering joining a club, but many of those listed as looking for new players of my mediocre ability don’t seem to be that active or have legends that would laugh at my occasional 3-put. I mainly play just to entertain myself n others in some cases. I know how to use search function for clubs, etc but thought I would seek advice here in case any of u r aware of a club I could join that’s active n has members that play regularly and which type of tourneys I should be entering or avoiding. forum is great n has helped me in my game. Certainly appreciate any advice I can get.
  • callaghan159
    6,308 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 4:37 PM

Most clubs like everyday players so if you do that you should not have a problem finding a new home.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 4:38 PM

Brandon, I sent you an Invite for my club. No one is going to say anything derogatory to you or anyone else.

DonCaron 

• Brandon9134
    8 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 6:38 PM

Joined. Thx. 

• aubreycat
    7 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 9:21 PM

I'm new and started a club.  Sorry to hear about being laughed at, shameful.  My club name is Easy Guffers.  Looking for tour pros or higher who play everyday. Thanks and good luck in your new club. Cat

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2017 2:43 PM

Good Luck to you and Easy Guffers, Aubreycat

• rick2276
    15 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 5:36 AM

Don were you a member of Bostons Best 4, if you were I was also until it closed down, I am looking to join a CC any suggestions

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 7:24 AM

Invite sent Rick. I can't remember everyone, Bob deleted his friend list

• mymanpayne
    6,139 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 12:12 PM

Forgive the intrusion here, checking on something.

RSS