Forums

Help › Forums

2017- 12 Days of WGT's Holiday Give away

Sun, Dec 23 2018 5:36 PM (203 replies)
  • conveyorguy
    786 Posts
    Fri, Dec 22 2017 8:19 PM

1 sleeve to Bluesteelie all I can do for now...maybe someone can match me ?...Merry Christmas All...

• ItsTooSweet
    149 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 1:21 AM

conveyorguy:
    1 sleeve to Bluesteelie all I can do for now...maybe someone can match me ?...Merry Christmas All...

You have been matched. One sleeve of level 51 Volvic yellow balls sent to Bluesteelie. Merry Christmas.

Chris

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 3:19 AM

SidersBest:

Yes I did and there's no shame in my game. I went to CommunityHelp- Presents for Christmas and found 4 individuals that weren't  gifted yet and may not be until after Christmas ( if at all, The gift is based on merit)

I dont think you should have to earn a gift.

So if we can find it in our hearts can we gift:

Callaghan159 - 2 sleeves of Nike 90

Bluesteelie - 2 sleeves of Volvik 51(Yellow)

Mjeepp83 - 2 sleeves Cally L-1

BustaSpliff - 2 sleeves of something better than the Rock

*** In Case We Missed  these We have :

Cubstar42 - Any help

Williams01210021 - M2 Sabertooth putter or L-61 Nikes

Neonj - Ping G 25 Driver

Pin5eeker - a Driver or 3 Wood

Thank you for your Help

Siders Best

Hey Siders, great job putting this together...

Neonj just got a new G25 driver

Cubstar just got some Cally Irons

Stevensrobert just got some new  G25 irons and a couple of Wedges

Edit*

*Pin5eeker just got  new 3 wood

I'll keep a look out for more requests over the next few days, Happy Christmas all,

Ade

• EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 4:25 AM

thanks you so much hun, 

Merry Christmas to everyone on this thread!!!!

Em x

• calabash101
    214 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 5:42 AM

Santa I f you happen to have any NIKE RZN Platinum Balls (L90+) just sitting around I would love to take them off your hands.

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 6:15 AM

A huge thank you and Seasons Greetings to the Community for you're help with; STEPHENSROBERT ; problems my friends, all fixed now and he is gracing the fairways once more with new clubs.

Brian

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 7:12 AM

SidersBest:
    found 4 individuals that weren't  gifted yet and may not be until after Christmas

SidersBest:
    Williams01210021 - M2 Sabertooth putter or L-61 Nikes

Slider - great way to keep track and avoid duplicated gifting

Thank you for keeping a list, I just got back from being away from home for 3 weeks

I would like to gift to William01210021 if no one as yet

or if I missed anyone else on the list, as their are to many threads to read

**** awaiting for you confirmation before I do it

just let me know, I will be gifting today

I would like to say a huge thank you to all that put this forum together, and for all the Santas that have contributed to the success and put smiles on some golfers.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year 2018

cheers

Pierre :o)

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 7:36 AM

SidersBest:

Thank you, Robert

Siders Best

You're very welcome. I just sent him 10 sleeves of the Callaway Chrome Soft (L33+) balls. The sleeves are relatively cheap, but (IMO) it's a great ball.

Thanks for all the work you did in putting this year's Christmas give away together. It's a lot of work, but (as you know) it's appreciated by a lot of players.

This is one of the aspects of WGT that makes this place great.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Robert

• elleallan
    32 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 7:42 AM

birchi:

Stumbled upon this thread, good idea :) I will give 5000 credits, please quote my post in your request and write exactly what you would like to have. Also, maybe keep it to 1,5k per person max.

Merry christmas,
    Simon

Simon

Merry Christmas, I would love this driver for Christmas Gift from Santa.... and i will sell my Baby Fubuki Callaway Driver and help someone on your list....just a wish since turn Legend. I hope your Holidays are Blessed and everyone stays Safe and Healthy....

Happy Holidays

elle

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 96 level  9.0 Driver (Fubuki shaft)

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 96 level  9.0 Driver (Fubuki shaft)

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 8:29 AM

My wife is on seasonal layoff and she just received an email saying she's no longer eligible for health insurance through her employer.  What a huge damper during this Christmas season.  I've played the free rocks over the years because of limited income and now this will force me to continue playing this way...no light at the end of the tunnel.  I'd like to try the following balls...NIKE RZN Tour Balls (L94+).  If a Santa is willing to send some my way I'd be extremely thankful.  Maybe breaking 60 would put me back in a positive frame of mind.  Thanks and Merry Christmas!

• RSS