Forums

Help › Forums

missing credits

Thu, Jan 19 2012 2:27 AM (7 replies)
  • MustangLarry
    29 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2011 8:54 AM

Has anyone else had problems getting the 450 free credits from Zip Realty?

Here are the requirements.  I completed them and was supposed to get the credits instantly.  Any advice?

"Register for ZipRealty online and confirm your email address by entering the confirmation code emailed to you. You must be a new user. Valid user information required to qualify."

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2011 10:02 AM

Yes, I to did not receive anything, except an auto email from a guy who said he was a Realtor

No confirmation code at all.

Thanks

Gary

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2011 12:58 PM

We will look into this and report it to Trialpay

• DwaininAztec
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2011 7:38 PM

I also failed to get credit for Netflix.  I even kept it and watch shows on it.

• belmontutah
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 8:35 PM

I was in need of credits so i did a survey. At the end i was supposed to get 150 credits when they said to exit i did so. when i refreshed the page i hadn't gotten any credits. i am a new member and so far wgt hasn't been the best experience it could be. i was wondering if you could help me.

• DwaininAztec
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 12:14 PM

I don't see any responses to queries.

• fresnospurdog
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2012 8:01 PM

I did not recieve credit from Netflix. I have confirmation email and able to access my account. Is this happening to others?

• golfersaint
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2012 2:27 AM

have the same problem with William Hill offer for 3500 credits, opened new account, placed bet, currently £10 out of pocket and 0 credits.  

have e-mailed WGT twice, no reply. 

RSS