Help › Forums

earn free credits is a joke

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 2 2018 7:45 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • zzmoenorman
    31 Posts
    Mon, Jan 1 2018 9:30 AM

Yes there are several that work.  The preponderance of the offers suck you in with free, just watch, then 15 minutes in you learn you have to complete one purchase, its only a dollar.  Then that was the silver requirement you still need to complete gold and platinum level purchases.  It is BS to have advertisers that lie to your customers.  They me to their customer,  fat chance, that relationship failed as soon as they lied to me about their offer.

Do I sound frustrated?  Wonder why 

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Jan 1 2018 9:56 AM

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Mon, Jan 1 2018 10:54 AM

TopShelf2010:

First post since 2009?

Well done Sir.

That's what I call "patience"...especially with this game.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Jan 1 2018 12:13 PM

Yeah it happens sometimes but its not the end of the world . Just have to learn how to identify the offers from the start . I know the offer that you are talking about and I avoid them .For the most part the majority of the offers are legit and payout with no problem . So dont let one bad moment spoil it for you because its not that bad at all .

• zzmoenorman
    31 Posts
    Mon, Jan 1 2018 3:21 PM

been a member since then but only started playing in November 2017.

It seem like WGT should have some responsibility to oversee the offers and boot the bad ones.

• zzmoenorman
    31 Posts
    Mon, Jan 1 2018 3:22 PM

WGT should boot the bad ones.

• zzmoenorman
    31 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 2:33 PM

Does anybody at WGT read this and respond.?

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 3:10 PM

zzmoenorman:

Does anybody at WGT read this and respond.?

The Mods may read it but wont respond . WGT has no control over the surveys or the offers . Those are done through 3rd parties under contract with WGT . Thats why we have to go through the party that sponsors the surveys and not WGT . For the most part surveys are good and do payout . But sometimes they dont as you wont qualify for every survey that you try .

The whiners always expect something for nothing and cry went things dont go their way . I`ve made thousands of credits from doing the surveys . Every week I knock out 3 - 5 surveys with little to no problems and I`m not the only one . It just takes a little time and effort and thats all .

• zzmoenorman
    31 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 4:08 PM

FXXX u 

• PAGES
RSS