earn free credits is a joke

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 2 2018 7:45 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 4:08 PM

lonniescott711:
    I`ve made thousands of credits from doing the surveys . Every week I knock out 3 - 5 surveys with little to no problems and I`m not the only one . It just takes a little time and effort and thats all .

+1

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 4:27 PM

zzmoenorman:

Does anybody at WGT read this and respond.?

If this thread is any indication, I would have to say NO!

I have to laugh at these threads, if you live in the USA(as you do), there is absolutely no reason not to get 300_600+ credits a day IF ya want to...

To suggest they don't work is a joke! Which is Most likely why they don't respond

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 4:46 PM

zzmoenorman:

FXXX u 

Thats not how you spell it . I guess you flunked spelling when you were in school . Anyway puddin do your parents know that you use that type of language ? No sense in being so disrespectful as its not that important .That type of conduct is not allowed here in the forums just so you know . So you have a Happy New Year and hope some where down the line you are able to qualify for a survey , cause you suck at spelling . :-) 

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 5:27 PM

zzmoenorman:
    FXXX u 

It's always nice when people take the time to sign their posts with their name.

Nevertheless, in your haste to post, you forgot to type your message. 

• Lesthanpar
    1,484 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 7:25 PM

zzmoenorman:

FXXX u 

Classy guy.

I made 852 credits from surveys just today. No I do not make that everyday, it was a good day but just saying. Like many others I have made thousands of credits from the surveys and other offers.After you do them for awhile you learn to pick and choose the better ones and when to bail on a survey. Many of the surveys will pay 5 credits just for trying and sometimes I would rather just take the 5 than do the survey.

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 7:45 PM

Lesthanpar:
    After you do them for awhile you learn to pick and choose the better ones and when to bail on a survey. Many of the surveys will pay 5 credits just for trying and sometimes I would rather just take the 5 than do the survey.

Exactly! 

• PAGES
RSS