Forums

Help › Forums

Log Out Or Not Log Out?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 11 2011 11:19 PM (4 replies)
  • FearlessAl
    32 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 5:49 AM

I never log out from WGT. I just simply exit the website and stay logged in. By doing this, will my status show that I am available even though I am not on the website? I just need to know If I should be logging out each time I finish a session or is it ok to do as I am doing. If I am not on the website, I certainly don't want it to appear to my friends that I am available. Thanks.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 12:41 PM

FearlessAl:

I never log out from WGT. I just simply exit the website and stay logged in. By doing this, will my status show that I am available even though I am not on the website? I just need to know If I should be logging out each time I finish a session or is it ok to do as I am doing. If I am not on the website, I certainly don't want it to appear to my friends that I am available. Thanks.

I never logout either. I think it shows you offline if you're not on the website

-wgticon

• Enibas
    2 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 1:18 PM

i have the same problem. What can i do? Can you help me?

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 10:26 PM

WGTicon:
    I think it shows you offline if you're not on the website

Most site cookies will 'expire' when there is no activity on the site, around 10 - 15 mins) hence you will appear offline until you refresh the cookie.

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 11:19 PM

SHRUDE:

Most site cookies will 'expire' when there is no activity on the site, around 10 - 15 mins) hence you will appear offline until you refresh the cookie.

^^this

RSS