Sat, Feb 3 2018 4:10 PM

flopperboy2:

wow 133 credits a day

over the other side of the pond

i am happy to have that for a week

looks like U,S,A, players come out better

need to move house

have fun boys

Well i'm in the U.K.  and  absolutely  no problem getting   credits  for videos  my end .....regularly  get 180 credits on the days  i can be bothered to do it .  I use  my tablet to do the 2 credit  videos ...will give  a max  of  60 credits per  session  ( normally  about  15 mins , depending  on the length of  videos , often quicker ) ... after  finishing  1  session normally  leave it  for a couple of  hrs  , log  back in and  repeat . 

• ScottyAKing
    176 Posts
    Sat, Feb 3 2018 4:28 PM

bubbsboy:
    papataylor:

WGT is just like other companies and most organizations in the world in modern times.  If it is not good for them (WGT) they do not care.  If they (WGT) loose a few players that must use free credits in order to play their (WGT) game,  then so be it.  However,  they are like our (SENIORS) children,  they will miss us when we are gone.  It is always what have you (SENIORS) done for us (WGT) lately.

Are they all your children Mr Papa in PapaT Gamehouse. Strange names for them but each to their own......i think i smell Papa

Maybe he's a boxer.  George Foreman named most of his sons George, and one daughter Georgette.  Said it was so he could remember their names......hehe.

• flopperboy2
    753 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2018 10:50 AM

hello there 

you are a luck gent

i have no videos on the p,c

i only have survays i cant take

and most of that are 0 credits

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2018 11:37 AM

ScottyAKing:
    Maybe he's a boxer.  George Foreman named most of his sons George, and one daughter Georgette.  Said it was so he could remember their names......hehe.

When Muhammad Ali died, I heard George Foreman on a sports talk show doing a retrospective on Ali. One of the people made a comment about the fact that Foreman named all of his sons "George."

Foreman replied, "Well, you get hit by 
    Muhammad Ali and see how many names you come up with."

It was hilarious. 

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2018 4:23 PM

flopperboy2:

you are a luck gent

Mentioned many times. Get a mobile device emulator (Nox, BlueStacks) and use it/them to get mobile video credits. Run both at the same time to cut your time nearly in half. 

• LouisPeter0
    713 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2018 6:15 PM

I tried it but I found watching the videos tedious and boring.

• EdwardTLogan
    504 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2018 7:17 PM

I can watch videos for 2 credits each on my samsung tablet and iPhone, I can do surveys on my ipad. No idea on PC. I aim to increase by 1000 credits per month. I don't spend any credits until I have reached the thousand.

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2018 8:22 PM

JimbeauC:

flopperboy2:

you are a luck gent

Mentioned many times. Get a mobile device emulator (Nox, BlueStacks) and use it/them to get mobile video credits. Run both at the same time to cut your time nearly in half. 

And get the app on your phone and or tablet and get even more. Plus on the IOS version I get more Peanut Labs surveys and make a few more credits from there as well.

• ScottyAKing
    176 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 1:11 AM

Robert1893:

When Muhammad Ali died, I heard George Foreman on a sports talk show doing a retrospective on Ali. One of the people made a comment about the fact that Foreman named all of his sons "George."

Foreman replied, "Well, you get hit by 
    Muhammad Ali and see how many names you come up with."

It was hilarious. 

He’s a funny man.  Years ago on a panel show in Australia, he was talking about all of his kids.  He reckoned boxers wore protection the wrong way round.  They should have worn it on their heads instead of groins.  Would have had less brain damage, fewer kids, and more money.  Classic.

RSS