Forums

Help › Forums

introduction....

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 23 2011 9:55 AM (3 replies)
  • GeorgeThomas44
    10 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 4:26 PM

Helo everyone.  As my handle indicates, my name is George.  An avid golfer in the past, bit of a hack on occasion, but nothing beat a day on the course, overall about a 10 handicap.  American, lived in Canada for 29 years (played a lot of golf there) and now in Peru where the golf courses are few and far between and  I have not played a real round in almost 5 years.  Getting used to this site, dealing with swing meter issues that I think I have somewhat improved, although the problems I was having until today took a serious toll on my game.  Now to get the rythm of a reasonably smooth swing meter and score better.   Upgraded clubs to ones that seem to suit me and will continue to play often. Unless the swing meter goes bonkers again, in which case I might toss the lapttop out the 11th floor window of my apartment.  :)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 12:07 AM

Welcome George!

-wgticon

• Cleworthy
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 6:34 AM

Two suggestions for you on the meter issues that should help.  Get the free Game Booster program and clear your browser cache before you play.  Enjoy!

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 9:55 AM

Cleworthy:

Two suggestions for you on the meter issues that should help.  Get the free Game Booster program and clear your browser cache before you play.  Enjoy!

3. Use Google Chrome as your browser.

RSS