Forums

Help › Forums

Calling all CC owners

Tue, Jan 10 2012 2:24 AM (208 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 10:58 PM

royphillips1:

Hi Suzy,  yes the spread sheet  is working had 2,  just had to sign up to google messages to read them ,  No Probs.   

Roy

Cool, thks Roy.. I signed up for Google messages and it all works.

Bump

• Bidi
    1,948 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 3:18 AM

i'm in!

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 7:22 AM

esssy:

SO LET ME GET THIS POST RIGHT IF IT WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE JUST A TOURNAMENT FOR CLUB OWNERS

SO ITS GONE TO SOMETHING ELSE INSANE LOL

NICE POST HELEN

REMOVE THIS POST IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN SORRY BUT IT WONT LOL

Hi Helen ,,why dont you think it will happen ,,we have 13 owners signed up  for this and its not been a week yet,,

I think this will happen

Sue

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 7:22 AM

esssy:

SO LET ME GET THIS POST RIGHT IF IT WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE JUST A TOURNAMENT FOR CLUB OWNERS

SO ITS GONE TO SOMETHING ELSE INSANE LOL

NICE POST HELEN

REMOVE THIS POST IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN SORRY BUT IT WONT LOL

Hi Helen ,,why dont you think it will happen ,,we have 13 owners signed up  for this and its not been a week yet,,

I think this will happen

Sue

• happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 5:06 PM

This could be turned into a league just for CC owners very simple, a simple web site and use the WGT free tournaments to run it all.Easy to set up and run if your only playing 1 or 2 games a week.

• onebamf
    241 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 5:28 PM

Helen here is a idea why start a owners league where it is for owners only make it closed to the public and invite only and let the other owners of club see what is out there for there members if you use http://www.myleague.com it will keep stats and all games to be played on wgt and that way there would be no reason for anyone to have to worry of leaving there club in order to play give this some thought if u have any ? about it feel free to ask i have a couple of these leagues just some thought on how to get some wheels to this great idea and make it come to reality sooner than later

have a nice day 

ONE

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 6:30 PM

CC Owners that have signed up should be receiving upto date spreadsheets to the email addresses provided, please let me know if you are having any problems viewing it

Swifty`s

THE WEED-WHACKERS GC

MELMARANDGAR

East Coast

American Muscle

South East Skins

Lobsters Lair

Black Label Society

Qittersnotwelcome

Big Balls

GranSuperGolfMannarCC

BEST MUSIC COUNTRY CLUB

Tin Cup C.C.

There are a few ways to get this to work.

A simple spreadsheet you all have access to report the game similar to the one you have now to sign up and the updated sheet is then posted to the owners

Myleague.com,,,,but has problems purging members for none active after a period of time.

WGTLS.co.uk could be used for this group only to sign up to but again it has a five day purge notice.

Still time to sign up Here

Sue

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 11:53 PM

Suzyswift:

CC Owners that have signed up should be receiving upto date spreadsheets to the email addresses provided, please let me know if you are having any problems viewing it

Swifty`s

THE WEED-WHACKERS GC

MELMARANDGAR

East Coast

American Muscle

South East Skins

Lobsters Lair

Black Label Society

Qittersnotwelcome

Big Balls

GranSuperGolfMannarCC

BEST MUSIC COUNTRY CLUB

There are a few ways to get this to work.

A simple spreadsheet you all have access to report the game similar to the one you have now to sign up and the updated sheet is then posted to the owners

Myleague.com,,,,but has problems purging members for none active after a period of time.

WGTLS.co.uk could be used for this group only to sign up to but again it has a five day purge notice.

Still time to sign up Here

Sue

Spreadsheet sounds good. 

RSS