Forums

Help › Forums

Putter

Fri, Jul 1 2011 11:06 PM (22 replies)
  • TManny
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 6:35 PM

Oh ok no problem, thank you anyways, if anyone can gift me a rossa putter to improve my game i would be much appreciative.

• EGO612
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 7:31 PM

I bought the redwood putter and the speed is way to fast, I bagged it... So i went to the beginner putter. The difference between the starter and the beginner is that the meter on the beginner is slower than the starter.

Also, there are a few putting tricks that you can use to improve your score. On the very fast greens, the automatic distance meter is normally set at 30 feet. Many people look at the meter when they are putting. Try looking at the actual putter head of your avatar. Now while looking at the putter, move the power bar. You will notice the head of the putter move. When you are on very fast greens and the distance is set at 30 feet, each movement will give you  a 7 foot putt. For every inch uphill, add an extra foot to the length of the putt and subtract a foot for every inch downhill.

When the distance meter is set at 60 feet, each movement of the putter is now doubled. Also, on tournement greens, the movement of the putter head will give you a 8 foot putt....6 feet on fast greens....same rule when you need to double up......

Good luck and happy putting..

PS...I use the beginner putter and use the above guide and I do sink some long putts...59 feet is my longest, and many in the 30 foot range...

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 5:51 AM

umm

I could sure use a longer driver!

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 6:08 AM

I need a date for the drive-in......

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 7:38 AM

I'd really like to have Naomi Watts hold me for about twenty minutes.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 7:58 AM

StrangeMagic:
    I need a date for the drive-in......

SM doode, I'm sure you will find someone on Zoosk!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 8:54 AM

Amazed at how many times the OP had to say it before anyone finally took the hint. 

Lizzie xx

Current needs;

Daytona slo mo putter

G11 slo mo driver

G10 ironworks graphite edtion slo mo

Callaway cerise and burnt umber Gi extra length slo mo balls(no vapour)

Ping patented meter buster software for ie8 version 12:23*/beta

Two tickets to the drive in(recliner non smoking)

All of the above are of course only available in the Tour Master and above section of the Pro shop so I guess I'm looking at you legends out there, except the tickets and I can easy get them anytime at the 19th on Oak. Or rather behind the 19th at Oak...

Lizziexx

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 9:59 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    except the tickets

Good day Miss Rossetti,,  Could you get me a bus ticket to YancyLand,,  I would like to be there when the Mother Ship make,s it,s landing

Thank You .....   OPY

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 12:45 PM

If you want to donate, I just ran out of Corona

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 5:51 PM

bigdaddie1:

If you want to donate, I just ran out of Corona

I hate when that happens...LMFAO...!!

RSS