Forums

Help › Forums

Putter

Fri, Jul 1 2011 11:06 PM (22 replies)
  • TManny
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 3:52 PM

I play everyday trying to get better, and i need a new putter to help my game out more. Surveys wont give me credit and I'm a single parent and I have a new born baby girl. Shes comes first that's why I dont have the money to buy one. Anyone willing to donate me one I would be much appreciative and thankful!

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 4:08 PM

I have a 63.o5 at this time ,and I am a master..give the beginners putter a chance,get real good at it..Its all I use...but if you can handle a fast meter speed...What till you can get an answer putter.

But thats me

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 4:21 PM

TManny:

I play everyday trying to get better, and i need a new putter to help my game out more. Surveys wont give me credit and I'm a single parent and I have a new born baby girl. Shes comes first that's why I dont have the money to buy one. Anyone willing to donate me one I would be much appreciative and thankful!

The starter putter that you already have is much better than the beginner that you are using. Just switch to that one and you will find many more putts falling.

• TManny
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 5:12 PM

Hello thank you for replying, i had used the starter putter and could not hit any holes. The one every good player brags about changing their game by at least 5 strokes less is the rossa putter.This would help me move up to a masters and than more i would hope.

• TManny
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 5:13 PM

Thank you for responding, so the answer would be better than the rossa?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 5:17 PM

TManny:

Thank you for responding, so the answer would be better than the rossa?

Yess!!

• TManny
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 5:24 PM

But you have a rossa and your a tour master, the good putter did help your game improve?

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 5:58 PM

TManny:

But you have a rossa and your a tour master, the good putter did help your game improve?

Shoot my putting is actually awful and it is what is holding me back from becoming a legend and making the field in both Virtual opens. I have the Redwood and used it for about a year and just recently went back to the Daytona hoping to improve my putting. I have even gone back to the starter at times. Basically what helps you become a better putter is being able to read the breaks and hit the ding. And reading the break and hitting the ding is where my problem lies. In the past month I think my putting has improved some due to a change in the way i putt. I have switched to putting using the zoom in feature from the flash menu. It makes the reading the breaks a little easier and also makes the ding bar much bigger making it easier to hit the ding. But it is not for everyone. If you putt from the reverse angle most putts can not be taken using the zoom in feature as you can not always get   your avatar and the ding bar on the screen at the same time. But if you putt from the normal front view the zoom in feature really seems to help. But i still have way too many easy putts missed and still have way too many 3 putts. Just notice the guy said that the Anser is better than the Rossa. The Anser is a good putter but it is not as good as the Rossa Daytona. When you are deciding on any club chose the compare feature in the pro shop and compare 3 clubs, If you compare the Anser ,the Rossa Daytona, and the level 44+ Redwood and you will see that the Anser is slightly less precise than the other 2 but is also slightly less expensive. The Anser is only 400 credits and would help you. 

As for being able to afford clubs and such if it weren't for the surveys that I have been able to complete and the free offers I would still be using the Raptures that I bought shortly after joining and the God awful Spider putter that I bought before I realized how bad it was. It is not even as good as the starter. Even with that any time I decide to buy a better club or club set I end up selling much of what I have back to the pro shop to help pay for the new clubs.

• TManny
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 6:11 PM

Thank you for the tips, much appreciated. Since you have both Reawood and Rossa you should donate me the one you dont use than. :)

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 6:17 PM

You can not donate old clubs the only way is to gift new clubs and at the present time I can barely afford to keep myself in balls.

RSS