Help › Forums

Dog Food

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 1 2011 4:00 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 8:53 AM

Just to let you know, If you put Dog Food down your wife's underwear when she's bending over its a good idea to RUN.

Lucky ( it hurt but it's worth it )  

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 10:32 AM

luckysump:

Just to let you know, If you put Dog Food down your wife's underwear when she's bending over its a good idea to RUN.

i can't believe you even tried that one!!! by the way, was it dry or canned?? LOL!

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 10:45 AM

Dry, if it was canned i would be Dead. It just sort of felt right at the Time. lol.  I new it was wrong,  But I just had too....lol

Lucky ( What an urge )

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 10:55 AM

was it her food or do you have pets?

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 11:34 AM

I thought about it, and then decided not to comment in any way on this post.

I do have a Dyson however, and I have to clean the two filters at least monthly, as recommended, but they need to dry in sunlight for 24 hours. I put mine on a window sill.

Lizzie xx

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 11:41 AM

luckysump:

LMAO!  Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 12:20 PM

luckysump:
    Lucky ( What an urge )

Lucky -

Didn't you break the television set a few months back too?   And you had to go into seclusion?

Now..dog food down the pants...I am gonna try that one.

ROFLMAO !!!

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 10:35 AM

6six6:

was it her food or do you have pets?

Yes, Funny enough i do have pets, thought my user ID picture gave that away...DOH.

She's forgiven me about the TV,  the new one had a lot to do with it.  lol

I live for another day,

Lucky

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 10:53 AM

Talking about Dogs 1 of my Boxers ( 11 years old)  just cost me £301 to sort out the Lump on his mouth. Not sure how much that is in $ but it Bloody Hurt.

He feels better i think,  me and the wife ( Tracy ) Feel better and thats all that counts. 

Happy he's still here, bloody lump of a mutt.

Lucky

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 11:32 AM

Lucky, make sure you stick with a 21% protein-5% fat formula. Also check the ash content to prevent any issues with Canine urinary syndrome. This info is for the wife, don't know what is wrong with your dog but glad he's fine. Oh, and look for any artificial coloring will cost you a fortune buying new knickers.

• PAGES
RSS