Help › Forums

LEVEL 87

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 29 2011 10:56 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 12:05 PM

Got to stock up on beer and camel blues. Only 34,700 points to the R11. Changing the password on my debit card so the wife can't track my progress.

GET ER DUN

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 1:59 PM

LMAO-Hate to pop your bubble, ren, but there's supposed to be a 6 month backorder on them. Not sure where I heard that and it might not be true but I wouldn't want you to get too upset if there is.  :-D

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 2:56 PM

No prob YJ it will probably take me that long to get there. I have to spend my money on my new grandson, nbr 6 with the 7th due in Dec. Damn Xmas has gotten expensive. Our old buddy SM has 2 now and he will feel the pain. But he will stand the test as I have. Those little people are my life, what keeps me going.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 3:10 PM

Plus, no more worrying about consecutive days XP points. 

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 3:18 PM

That is true... I turned lvl 88 a couple days ago, and when i went to order my R-11, I got not saying they were out of stock and  and while no production date was given, I was put on the waiting list. 

I got to lvl 88 same day bad scores stopped hurting working to legend tier!  Couple more days, and I should be able to try out my new driver with legend balls from the longer tees!!!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 3:36 PM

What do ya mean no more C days played?

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 4:03 PM

renniw52:

I think he means that there is nothing to unlock in the proshop beyond level 88. So once you reach that level, you don't need to worry about your level.

Regards

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 4:50 PM

renniw52:

Doode !! 

you are killin' me.

ROFLMAO !!

you still get c days pts but as another poster pointed out Ren, Ole Buddy, who cares..you can't get any better equipment except Legend Balls.   ROFLMAO !!!

Oh yeah, the Legend Balls....Uhhhh...last about a few rounds and you gotta buy more...Sorry all the " I want the Legend Balls Crowd". Facts is Facts.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 7:30 PM

renniw52:
    Our old buddy SM has 2 now and he will feel the pain. But he will stand the test as I have. Those little people are my life, what keeps me going.

I'll tell ya Ren....I was startin to remember that old Peggy Lee song, "Is that all there is?" (You know...it went on...."then let's keep dancing, let's break out the booze"....) And then that little girl and boy came along....changed everything........for the better! I highly recommend it!

:^)

SM

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 10:04 PM

Don't get too excited renn...It ain't that much better than the r9..In fact, with the wind in your face, the r9 might b better..

• PAGES
RSS