Help › Forums

cheating

Wed, Jul 6 2011 10:19 AM (53 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 8:43 AM

shoop:

You know its the truth!

Far from it........I hit a 57 in the Royal St George Qualifier.....so does that make me a cheat?

As it's the 4th of July and I''m thinking you're of female origin....then I am going to be polite and not unleash the beast and will let you go free.....this time only....but will bid you Happy 4th of July.

tbe

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 8:57 AM

it is possible to have low rounds i myself once played a 60...and i dont cheat.......but why do we ear that there is some cheaters ....i dont see how you can cheat.......they are probably rumeurs  from sore louser i guess ...........i f it exits  a would rarer play a honest 64..then a58  the easy way....good golf out there

• racoondad
    322 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 9:12 AM

shoop:

People in high 50's and low 60's are cheater's plain and simple. 

Dude, maybe you should switch to GEICO.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 9:18 AM

shoop:

You know its the truth!

You wouldn't know the truth in it hit you in the a$$ going a 100 mph. You have been here since June 09 are a master level 93. I think it is a case of you being so bad that you think good players are cheating.....IMO.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 10:32 AM

i have reed all your comments players  ...i beleive now that there is no cheaters just verry good players   .............  and just to be competetive......is good for me .........i have learned more wachting Master and better........so i will keep learning from better then me........and the cheating part is gone of my head ...happy 4th of july my american friends.see you on the courses:)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 10:36 AM

lol love your message Raccondad...i agree 100 pc   ( Geico)....... good one LOL

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 12:48 PM

shoop:
    People in high 50's and low 60's are cheater's plain and simple. 

Hypothetical situation.......

We meet up one day face to face and you exercise a complete lapse in judgement by calling me a cheat to my face.  I turn and with 2 blows knock out 17 of your teeth.  Would you accuse me of cheating in the fight because I'm 6' 7" 265 and trained in defense or would you have sense enough to quickly realize that many people out there possess attributes you simply won't ever have?

I know for a 100% GD guaranteed fact that you have no proof that all people who shoot low scores cheat.  I'm far from the best, get jobbed by the meter at least 3 times per side and still shoot high 50s low 60s.  Please accept the fact that you suck mightily at this game and find a new hobby you excel at, like stamp collecting or sucking your thumb.

A bit on the surly side but I offer no apologies.  I am so sick and fkn tired of hacks like you leveling completely unfounded accusations I don't know what else to say.  Would be great if we could line all of you up against a wall and pummel you with nice sized stones.  Who knows, we might get lucky enough to catch y'all right in the noodle and knock for sense into your thick skulls.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 1:08 PM

jakestanfill7:

Please accept the fact that you suck mightily at this game

roflmao....and there was me holding back from unleashing the beast because I don't really like insulting anyone....ain't that a daisy.

TBE

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 4:23 PM

I too ahm leeernin ze french... ow u say.... tray beyond mon ameee. We now ave ze playa threatinin ze nurra playa...  sacre blooooo !

Ow u Americanos say.... zat eez my 2 sense.

It's a kn online game ffs....  chillax people.

:O)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 5:04 PM

thebigeasy707:
    Far from it........I hit a 57 in the Royal St George Qualifier.....so does that make me a cheat?

Yes it does, since I have not made the cut yet.

If I make the cut, then you did not cheat.

If don't make the cut, then you (and everyone else) cheated.

;)

RSS