Forums

Help › Forums

cheating

Wed, Jul 6 2011 10:19 AM (53 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 8:23 PM

PRIESTESS:

How can you shoot 28 front nine Kiawa and 37 the back, thats the strangest thing i have ever heard

you tell me :)

jalalalabar said he was playing the qualifier.

a late night ???

tbe

• BenRC
    381 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 8:24 PM

jakestanfill7:

thebigeasy707:

jakestanfill7:

Please accept the fact that you suck mightily at this game

roflmao....and there was me holding back from unleashing the beast because I don't really like insulting anyone....ain't that a daisy.

Agreed TBE.  Not much for hurling insults myself but only so many I can take before having to clear the air.

The way I see it, totally unfounded accusations of cheating ranks about as high on the insult list as possible.  Hell I could take someone calling my sister a whore before being called a cheat.  At least there might be some merit to the former.  :)

Impugning someone's integrity is far worse than simply stating the obvious fact that someone has no coordination for clicking a mouse or brain to figure that there might be people in the world that are much better at something than they are.

Jake, you and the other players who excel here have nothing to worry about. The majority of players who are mature adults here , recognize and admire your skills.....I for one hope to reach the promised land here one day.

Personally, I skip over every post that arent worth my time, they seem to be written by 15 yr olds....I just dont bother....

There are many players here who have a solid take, are humorous and have solid golf advice to give.....they are the only ones I bother reading

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 11:27 PM

Just a couple of pointers : this game doesnt help your golf but golf will help you here.

i shot my best round ever on here just to be denied a finish score of 61 on congressional due to game error which wouldnt let me make a 2ft putt on the 18th .

And my father always told me when we played golf never lick your ball's ..

and lets have some fun...

After all thats what we AUSSIE's do best..

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 1:02 AM

xtabent:

ick your ball's ..

and lets have some fun...

After all thats what we AUSSIE's do best..

I hope fun is what you do..lol

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 1:34 AM

jakestanfill7:

I'm 6' 7" 265 and trained in defense

Just checked my diary and I'm free this Saturday evening.

Lizzie xx

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 5:50 AM

thebigeasy707:

PRIESTESS:

How can you shoot 28 front nine Kiawa and 37 the back, thats the strangest thing i have ever heard

you tell me :)

jalalalabar said he was playing the qualifier.

a late night ???

tbe

No, actually... I had played the front 9 a bunch, but had only played the back once prior, and to be honest, after going 28 on the front, I lost my ****.  I should have probably saved it and came back after I calmed down, but I didn't.

That was the front.  My best round there ever is 65.  Do the math LOL

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 6:11 AM

Let's get to the most important line in this entire thread.

Jake --- can i meet your sister !!!!!

Of course ... according to my wife ... that would be an entirely different type of cheating.   But at least I'm staying with the discussion topic.

• jbowles824
    67 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 6:46 AM

I agree with what you have said in your post. I personally have bought better clubs and golf balls, but don't spend enough time putting in the rounds or practice to become better. I show up occasionally  to play some blitz rounds or closest to the hole. I can't say some one else is a cheat when they shoot better than I do.

For those of you calling others cheats, I do feel sorry that you have spent time complaining about other instead of practicing. YoteBuster is correct, get better equipment and put the time in required. But understand, even if you do that, some folks will have a natural ability and with practice, you may never beat them just because they are better and have more natural skill, it works that way in real life also.

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 6:58 AM

Jalabar  i Thought you meant the Ryder Qualifiers at Kiawa,lol

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 8:16 AM

Ooh, no... I said the qualifier.  never said Kiawah LOL.

What Ryder qualifier?

RSS