Forums

Help › Forums

Subway Bull..................

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 1 2011 5:54 AM (29 replies)
  • FuzzyBallz
    179 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 12:18 AM

before playing WGT - somebody mention Subway I ran in the other direction.

You could not pay me to eat that food no way / no how , but since I have a subway 2 blocks from house and I can use Subway card to buy WGT.

I will go to Subway to get a card refilled now, and since I am there I buy a 6 inch meal deal choke it down, because I am getting what I want which is a card for WGT. So in turn I can spend a couple bucks at Subway to patronize their business for providing away for me to get WGT credits.

Maybe it is / maybe it is not good business practice but sure glad they do it.

• williamricker
    3,222 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 1:51 AM

I like it now i can get more credits without it showing up on the bank statement and having the wife ask me if I lost my mind LOL

Should be an ok deal for Subway money in the bank draws interest then WGT employees go buy subs so its a win win haha

• SkeeterZ71
    171 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 9:18 PM

makes me want to get me a Italian sub:)

• Smittykins
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2011 11:44 AM

Totally agree with you on that last bit!

• nitroboats
    85 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 6:09 AM

I got  a 50 subway card and used  20 dollars at a time twice and 10 dollars once when they have free credit promations if you buy so many credits .   Just put the dollar amount in you want to spend.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 11:13 AM

Mark Twain had it so right.....

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 5:21 AM

Here is what you do.

Just enter the amount you want(red arrow) and then select the payment method.(green arrow)

• nitroboats
    85 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2011 7:56 PM

WGT I am having trouble with my subway card also. When i click on buy credits the page comes up blank. It does not give me the page for giving my pin or card #. The open bucks page .   Is there some kind of problem.   Will be looking for  your reply .

Thanks Nitroboats.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2011 9:49 PM

nitroboats:

WGT I am having trouble with my subway card also. When i click on buy credits the page comes up blank. It does not give me the page for giving my pin or card #. The open bucks page .   Is there some kind of problem.   Will be looking for  your reply .

Thanks Nitroboats.

hi

please try in another browser. if error persists, please email us to members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

• chefmyster1
    55 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 5:54 AM

subway will pay wgt a small sum as they do the gift cards and if you use your gift card it costs money to make the free item so wgt takes care of that and also promotes subway win win.

RSS