Forums

Help › Forums

help please ladies and gents

Mon, Aug 8 2011 7:55 AM (5 replies)
  • sidanee
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 2:15 AM

can anyone out there help me please...for some reason when i play a game, i can no longer see my golfer, i just have an empty tee/fairway/green...i can still play the shot but have no view of my player.

also when i get to the green, i no longer have a hole to putt to...it gives me an arrow as to where it is, but the hole no longer exists..when i putt the ball just disappears into the green...i have no idea whats happening.

if anyone can shed some light on this, i would be eternally grateful

fingers crossed

thanks all

• Nicholas99
    429 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 2:51 AM

your going to get a answer from wgticon saying plz send a screenshot to members@wgt.com. or something like that. lol

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 3:14 AM

Maybe you don't have any memory left to load those items your missing.

-Roger

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 5:13 AM

What are your computer's specs, how are you connected to the internet and what browser are you using?

The more info you can provide the faster your problem will get solved.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 6:40 AM

Sounds like very corrupt flash cache files to me , but , as Jim said , browsers that have not been updated are a nightmare too or any # of things,  more info...Thought I would take this chance to add , my flashplayer had an update as soon as I turned on computer this morning.  "Bug fixes" for 10.3.181.14 , just wondering if anyone else updated flash today and to let you know it's apparently available if you have not. Mines running great including all things flashy.

Ace

• sidanee
    5 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2011 7:55 AM

a big thanks to all, did a restore on my system, and a defrag...problem seems to have disappeared..thank god !!

thanks everyone for answering, and my the putts drop for you all

cheers

sid

RSS