Help › Forums

E-Z Swing lmao

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 1 2011 9:32 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • shack1652
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 4:30 PM

Hi all I use to like golf until I found this site.  Now I'm quickly learning to hate the game.  Yeaaa but I'm a glutton for punishment I guess cause I'm still here.

They Should change that swing meters name tho from E-Z Swing To welcome to hell.  I have never seen a swing meter with some many different results for the Same swing.  Its hard to get a handle on it.  Oh well I'm determined to beat it.

See ya on the links

Shack

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 4:46 PM

shack1652:

Hi all I use to like golf until I found this site.  Now I'm quickly learning to hate the game.  Yeaaa but I'm a glutton for punishment I guess cause I'm still here.

They Should change that swing meters name tho from E-Z Swing To welcome to hell.  I have never seen a swing meter with some many different results for the Same swing.  Its hard to get a handle on it.  Oh well I'm determined to beat it.

See ya on the links

Shack

hi

you can switch to non-ez swing clubs in your bag, we introduced that for new members to learn the meter. obviously you outgrew it :)

-wgticon

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 12:58 AM

WGTicon:
    we introduced that for new members to learn the meter.

I'm not sure I see the benefit of the EZ club...in fact, I think they do more harm that good and they clutter up the bag and make it harder to make club selections.  At least let the EZ swing meter return somewhere near the white line so new players can see what they need to do...and have an option where we can hide them or delete them all together along with all the rest of the clubs we don't use.          

Joey

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 1:03 AM

WGTicon:
    ez swing clubs ... we introduced that for new members to learn the meter

Icon, methinks the EZ swing clubs give WGT a black eye. Even for the hackingest hack they're just too hokey. How could one take the game seriously with action like that?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 2:53 AM

I understand why you think that and I even thought as well until I saw why we did it.. We wouldn't have done it if we didn't see the problem.

-wgticon

• PRBBLUFF
    91 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 4:00 AM

What problem, playing for 2 days then having to pay for clubs?..........

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 5:11 AM

PRBBLUFF:

What problem, playing for 2 days then having to pay for clubs?..........

The free clubs that have the regular (two-click) meter work pretty well - at least to get you up a few tiers, for example to Pro. I can see how the EZ Swing might be thrown out there for utter strangers on unrelated tie-ins from other sites (as they did with the Dove promotion, for example), but still it does not create a great impression for WGT.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 4:12 PM

WGTicon:
    We wouldn't have done it if we didn't see the problem.

I don't know what the problem is on management's end...But speaking as a player...one that had to start from scratch, just like everyone else, I don't see how these clubs are beneficial.  Certainly nothing that couldn't be remedied with a few days practice with Beginner or Starter clubs. 

OK, OK...lets say there is some benefit to new players or some hidden benefit to WGT...that still doesn't address the clutter issue.  There are simply too many free clubs in our bags...so give us the option to delete or at least hide those clubs.  At least take that to the head shed.

Joey

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 4:31 PM

Agreed. I will trade mine for the all new Ezzee meeter Ding anytime as soon as it comes out. Preferably sooner. Well actually, I would settle for my old meter speed back, you know, the one you have when  nothing matters and your name doesnt begin with that months "speed the meter crazily to really screw them up" letter. You ALL know what I'm talking about and don't deny it right?

• thehughtrain
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2011 7:08 PM

Glad I wasn't the only one!  I thought the Ezswing would be a great thing for me, but it only took me 6 or so rounds to see, i would be better off learning the two-click method.

I mean, I could spray the ball all over the course the same way as the EZswing!

• PAGES
RSS