Help › Forums

Levels and beginners and restricted distance

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 17 2011 3:47 PM (1 replies)
  • mclinking
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 3:15 PM

Hi,

I'm level 76 pro but can only play and cope with 2 courses, namely St Andrews and Kiawah, S Carolina. Other courses are o-u-t because my driver can't muster more than 230 yards in quiet conditions. I tried Royal St Georges yesterday but drives didn't have enough carry to hit several fairways, even with perfect drives. It is VERY frustrating to hit perfect shots that have this restricted distance, like drivers with hickory shafts in the old days.

Also, I note in the bottom lefthand corner, it says WGT Beginner which doesn't tally with level 76 pro.

Can anybody tell me how to upgrade to my true level and get decent distance?

Thank you in advance.

mclinking

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 3:47 PM

mclinking:

Hi,

I'm level 76 pro but can only play and cope with 2 courses, namely St Andrews and Kiawah, S Carolina. Other courses are o-u-t because my driver can't muster more than 230 yards in quiet conditions. I tried Royal St Georges yesterday but drives didn't have enough carry to hit several fairways, even with perfect drives. It is VERY frustrating to hit perfect shots that have this restricted distance, like drivers with hickory shafts in the old days.

Also, I note in the bottom lefthand corner, it says WGT Beginner which doesn't tally with level 76 pro.

Can anybody tell me how to upgrade to my true level and get decent distance?

Thank you in advance.

mclinking

Hi

club upgrades are done via pro shop. tier upgrades are done via good play/lower scores posted in ranked game (a/s, mpc, blitz, cttp, practice rounds do not count)

-wgticon

RSS