Help › Forums

Domestic Disruption.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 21 2011 9:20 AM (4 replies)
  • ErnieFerkinEls
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 5:20 AM

Hello Everybody.

Oh Dear ! ... I'm in trouble... This is TOO addictive. This is only my 2nd day as a member of WGT and I know this has the potential to take over my life. Hacked my way around Kiawah Island and St Georges yesterday, watched the tutorials and purchased some new equipment today and had a 9 hole practice on the back 9 of St Andrews which I'm glad to say was an improvement from yesterday, but sadly time has caught up with me and I have to leave it here. Just wanted to blog this before I went. Anybody interested in a game with me let me know.

My life will never be the same again... :)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 6:42 AM

ErnieFerkinEls:

Hello Everybody.

Oh Dear ! ... I'm in trouble... This is TOO addictive. This is only my 2nd day as a member of WGT and I know this has the potential to take over my life. Hacked my way around Kiawah Island and St Georges yesterday, watched the tutorials and purchased some new equipment today and had a 9 hole practice on the back 9 of St Andrews which I'm glad to say was an improvement from yesterday, but sadly time has caught up with me and I have to leave it here. Just wanted to blog this before I went. Anybody interested in a game with me let me know.

My life will never be the same again... :)

welcome aboard!

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 7:02 AM

RUN! RUN AWAYyyyyyyyyyyyyy while you still can !!!    

Oh who am I kidding, you're bit like the rest of us.... Goodluck and enjoy your time playing the game and making new friends from around the world.

• ifixpcs
    130 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 8:32 AM

It's too late for him.

I was chipping around in the front yard the other day and my neighbor stopped by.  I asked him if he'd ever played golf and he said he had never held a golf club in his life.  Iined up 5 balls and gave him a few pointers then handed him my sand wedge.  the first 4 balls went everywhere but straight BUT...the last ball went right where he wanted it to go. He wants to go to the driving range this weekend...lmao.

that's all it takes in this game and in real life.  Just one good shot that goes where you want it and YOUR HOOKED.

Enjoy the game OP.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 9:20 AM

ifixpcs:
     Just one good shot that goes where you want it and YOUR HOOKED.

play a round and be +6 coming around the corner, hack your way up 10 mutering 'ill never play this &^$*^$ game again' next par three you drop it within 5 in of the hole..... guess where you will be next weekend!!

-G

RSS