Forums

Help › Forums

laptops

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 25 2011 10:37 AM (8 replies)
  • fredflaghunter
    59 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 2:17 PM

i travel quite frequently and have recently bought a laptop for my enjoyment,my question for anyone is this,how do i change putting and chipping distances without having a mouse to use/?  thank you to any and all who might have the answer for me.                fredflaghunter        e-mail response to carhauler56@hotmail.com

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 1:52 AM

hiya fred, get a tiny usb wired mouse - so much better than using anything else lol - thats what i use on the road :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 5:08 AM

fredflaghunter:
    how do i change putting and chipping distances without having a mouse to use/?

Hover the cursor over the club icon for clubs, over the shot description for shot types. Hold the left-click button down and drag the aimer to aim.

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 10:22 AM

I've only ever used a laptop, with no mouse.

The up/down/left/right button, at the bottom of your touchpad, just press up to go up, and down to go down.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 10:34 AM

Nicole161106:

The up/down/left/right button, at the bottom of your touchpad, just press up to go up, and down to go down.

Thanks for the advice. Finally golf on my lappie will be a little bit quicker.

• vespa1965
    212 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 11:05 AM

Nicole161106:

Never used a mouse to play either, have a laptop with a touchpad which works fine for me, although it might be wise to de-select the scroll function as it can be a real pain.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 11:13 AM

wireless trackball, fits in my lappy bag snugly and warm. i just have to make sure i dont lose the little antennae  do-hickey, battery in trackball has lasted well over a year

-G 

• singingjesus
    152 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 11:16 AM

I used a laptop with no mouse for 6 months. I decided I needed one since I'd almost broke the buttons off of my laptop! (Actually I did break one) This game plays so much easier with a mouse I was amazed! I'd advise a $10.00 wired mouse as long as you have more than one USB port. 

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 10:37 AM

singingjesus:
    as long as you have more than one USB port. 

i have a 4 way, broadband plugged into dedicated usb port; trackball antennae, cooling pad and printer on multiplug, extra port for phone ect works great

RSS