Help › Forums

Legend average score

Fri, Apr 20 2012 6:39 AM (27 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 10:49 AM

sardono:
    Yes 400 ranked rounds as a legend.

Only 117 more to go for me,  can hardly wait lol.

• Lanyo
    123 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 1:14 PM

sardono:

Lanyo:

Also your average will never go up as a legen after you have played 400 rounds.

Yes 400 ranked rounds as a legend. not 400 rounds total.

Yeah knew that but i didn't add it in :P

• tony48
    513 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 1:40 PM

Cannot find out figure for rounds played as legend ,any help appreciated.

Tony

• Lanyo
    123 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 3:09 PM

tony48:

Tony

400 rounds played at Legend will prevent your average from going up.

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 3:11 PM

tony48:

Up to my knowledge, you cannot find this number. Those who know how many rounds they played as legend, knew how many rounds they played when they turned legend. So knowing the number of rounds you have played from hack to tour master included and knowing your total number of rounds, you can know the number of rounds you have played as legend.

Regards

• tony48
    513 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 2:26 AM

genorb:

tony48:

Up to my knowledge, you cannot find this number. Those who know how many rounds they played as legend, knew how many rounds they played when they turned legend. So knowing the number of rounds you have played from hack to tour master included and knowing your total number of rounds, you can know the number of rounds you have played as legend.

Regards

Thanks appreciated,

Tony

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 4:18 AM

tony48:

genorb:

tony48:

Regards

Thanks appreciated,

Tony

I think the easiest way to answer that question would be... If your Average stops going up and down like a yo-yo and only goes down after a good round, then you have played the x amount of games

-Roger

• hobbe95
    812 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 6:39 AM

i tried to look at my score history and i think i turnd legend after 196 rankd rounds

and played almost 100 as a legend  still a bad round dont make that much a change.same with a good round   so i guess  just keep playin.and try for those gr8 rounds  they will come i know they will. and those bad rounds keep coming evryday somehow:)

happy golfing all

cheers Micke

RSS