Forums

Help › Forums

Spider or Rosa?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 25 2011 2:32 AM (4 replies)
  • KooLGuY5342
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 11:43 PM

Im not sure what to get currently using starter putter and wanted to know which one is worth it

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 1:28 AM

Most players, including me, think the Spider should be violently hit with a heavy shoe. There are also some who swear by it, instead of at it as was my case.

I use the L55 Rossa and get on great with it, it may not be the best one for you though, putters are a very personal choice.

The best way would be to rent them both for a few days, you need to play quite a lot of rounds to discover whether you like a putter or not.  It may be cheaper to just buy them both, play each for a week and then sell one.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 2:06 AM

Rossa

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 2:25 AM

MainzMan:

Most players, including me, think the Spider should be violently hit with a heavy shoe. There are also some who swear by it, instead of at it as was my case.

I use the L55 Rossa and get on great with it, it may not be the best one for you though, putters are a very personal choice.

The best way would be to rent them both for a few days, you need to play quite a lot of rounds to discover whether you like a putter or not.  It may be cheaper to just buy them both, play each for a week and then sell one.

if you want to use the spider then make sure you have Terminix around when it comes time to exterminate that useless thing

• Funkyjunkie3000
    722 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 2:32 AM

in a word rossa, best putter by far

RSS