Forums

Help › Forums

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 31 2011 2:47 AM (5 replies)
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2011 8:00 AM

O.K so I am slowly getting the hang of it. a few things I don't understand. I take it a hack is a beginer!  how do you progress? also I am level 17 what is that. I am told certain clubs are now available. from where.

On the tutorials I can grasp everything except it shows a bar meter when you select a club and you adjust your club within certain perams.( not the distance meter ) it dosn't appear on my screen

Many thanks

Russ

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2011 3:08 PM

russellie:

O.K so I am slowly getting the hang of it. a few things I don't understand. I take it a hack is a beginer!  how do you progress? also I am level 17 what is that. I am told certain clubs are now available. from where.

On the tutorials I can grasp everything except it shows a bar meter when you select a club and you adjust your club within certain perams.( not the distance meter ) it dosn't appear on my screen

Many thanks

Russ

Hi

to progress in tiers you should play ranked games not practice or cttp or blitz. Once you post # of scores, the system will play you in the right tier by itself.

about clubs, you are using ez clubs, which only allow you to select power. if you check your inventory, there should be another set, that will require not only setting the power but also clicking the sweetspot for preciseness. Those clubs are more precise if you click the sweet spot and will lose that, the further you get away from it.

-wgticon

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2011 11:39 PM

It's a shame this isn't all explained in the introduction. 

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 1:27 AM

russellie:
    I take it a hack is a beginer!

Yes

russellie:
    how do you progress?

As WGTIcon stated, you'll need to play ranked stroke play rounds.  Most of what you are playing are Closest To The Hole (CTTH) which does not help your scoring average...a key elements in promotion.

russellie:
    also I am level 17 what is that.

You earn Level points as you play...those levels will determine what clubs are unlocked for you to buy in the Pro Shop.  And one of the fastest and easiest ways to earn points is consecutive days play.  After only 6 days, you'll start earning 880 points everyday you keep up the streak and a simple 3 hole practice round will get you the credit.   

russellie:
    I am told certain clubs are now available. from where.

Look in the Pro Shop...you will need credits to purchase clubs.

russellie:
    ( not the distance meter ) it dosn't appear on my screen

The EZ Swing meter is different...suggest you also check out Beginner or Starter sticks that should be in your inventory of free clubs.  No doubt there is a place for EZ clubs...but for the vast majority of players, I believe they stand a good chance of getting off on the right foot with Beginner or Starters...and they do swing like all the other clubs in this game.  Refer to what WGTIcon said above.

And by all means, check out the Getting Started and FAQs information over there---->

Joey   

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 4:14 AM

Many thank's for all your replies. it's nice to find people that help you. to many forums get a bit snobish

regards

Russ

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 2:47 AM

You're welcome.  Keep that good attitude, have fun and save time to do the important things in life.  If you have time, check out my wall...there are a few things I posted there that might be helpful.

Joey 

RSS