Forums

Help › Forums

Day 3 of ‘2018 -12 Days of Christmas Gifting’

Sat, Dec 15 2018 11:30 PM (30 replies)
  • Studub
    18 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 2:22 PM

Dear Santa:

Please help me with my putting. I've been very nice to all this year! A new Odyssey Versa lvl96 would be a wonderful present to cure my woes.

thanks to all!
    StuDub

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 2:25 PM

andwhy67:
    I don't remember as a kid asking Santa twice?

There are those that have completely filled their bags with upgraded equipment with the generosity of others by asking over and over for items until they got what they wanted.

You would think that these said individuals would sell their old equipment and try ti give back.

But no... they just sit back and wait for the next giveaway.

Rant over.

Merry Christmas to all... especially those that have repeatedly shown that they have no shame

Don

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 2:48 PM

TS you folks have kept it going and some really need it. Others as you said are greedy and have no shame. My hat is off to you and the others who continue to give. May it all come back to you 10 fold and the greatest of holidays to you and yours.

Rich

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 2:50 PM

borntobesting:
    is there a list of players who have had their requests filled?

yes565263.aspx

• ClintonJochinger
    265 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 2:50 PM

Studub:

Dear Santa:

Please help me with my putting. I've been very nice to all this year! A new Odyssey Versa lvl96 would be a wonderful present to cure my woes.

thanks to all!
    StuDub

Is this why I cant progress I only have the level 22 Versa and all this time I thought it was the balls I was using. 

You guys are amazing Merry Christmas!

p.s. Hurry up with Wolf Creek the waits killing me.

Clint 

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 3:14 PM

"You would think that these said individuals would sell their old equipment and try ti give back."

I fully agree Don...I received a new driver, sold my old one and was able to gift 12 Callaway balls.

The idea should be to pay it forward. Xmas spirit.

Another thing that irks me are those few who claim to be wealthy (even millionaires) and are never to be found in these threads...they gift nothing but a load of BS.

ct

• rmpor
    71 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 3:19 PM

To all the Santas out there.

Nothing for me thanks but I do agree with Don there are to many greedy ppl that are out to take advantage of the fine people that make up 12 days of Christmas santas. There will always be those type that just want to take and take but not give back which is a shame. May their clubs all become bent and their balls all end up in the water. The santas of the WGT are the ones that deserve to be payed back 10 fold, they are the ones that make WGT what it is. 

Dick

• Sandtrapduffy
    89 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 3:31 PM

Dear Santa. I would like the Callaway Rogue iron set L ( 97+ )  or the Taylor made R1 super TP 8.0 white driver, L ( 98+ )  Thanks.   Happy holidays  and Merry Christmas to everyone, i wish all, safe travels as they get to family and friends.

• ClintonJochinger
    265 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 3:41 PM

Hi I have been using these balls all year 

WGT B-XD Balls

This ball can make playing wgt very inexpensive, it is a very good ball and comes with a little bit of distance. I generally can shoot a few under par with them and that score is very useful in any CC Clash. My partner always knows when I do a good shot as she sees my bottom lift 3 inches off the seat. The only downside to these balls is that they are a little quick meaning you cannot have a drink and play.

As a Christmas treat the first 50 players that post a xmas wish on my wall will be sent a sleeve to put under their tree please state your preferred color. 

It's not much just give them a go, you will be surprised.

Merry Christmas 

Clint

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 3:51 PM

Dear Santa ,

Hi my name is OPY , Yesterday was my birthday and next month will make ten years here in WGT land , I would like the Gold Max Wedge Set or the Gold Max Driver , But I am more than happy with the gift to see how something MrCaddie started that I was lucky enough to be part of from the start continue . 

Thank you .

OPY 

RSS