Forums

Help › Forums

Auto Quotes..850 points....still waiting...???

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 1 2011 9:52 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Righty42
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 2:40 PM

3rd post about this...no response...for the newbies...don't do the Auto Quotes...can't seem to get the 850 points.....or a response (except from others with no points either)...very disappointed....

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 3:57 PM

Righty42:

3rd post about this...no response...for the newbies...don't do the Auto Quotes...can't seem to get the 850 points.....or a response (except from others with no points either)...very disappointed....

Yeah, Never got mine for that one either so do not feel so bad.

• floppy131
    87 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 6:53 PM

Yeah I didnt get mine either, so dont feel bad..It's a scam wait till you open your email with auto quotes...LOL I sent it to spam..

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 8:52 PM

Checked out the Auto Quote to see what the catch was.

Step 2 is to get your "free" credit report which enrolls you in"whatever" for a free 7 day period ($1 refundable) then $30/ mo after that.

Any of you go that far with it?  I bailed out at that point.

Happy Golfing

Joe

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 10:05 PM

Update:  I was ready to log out for the night when I noticed My credits.

450 added to my account for a completed offer.  I didnt give up any CC info so there's no way they enrolled or charged me for anything.  Unless they somehow charged it to my phone #.  It's late, I'll look into it some more tomorrow.

G Nite

Joe

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 5:22 AM

DuffyWaldorf:

Update:  I was ready to log out for the night when I noticed My credits.

450 added to my account for a completed offer.  I didnt give up any CC info so there's no way they enrolled or charged me for anything.  Unless they somehow charged it to my phone #.  It's late, I'll look into it some more tomorrow.

G Nite

Joe

Glad to see you got yours duffy! Still never got mine and no I did not put any of the credit info in.

• TerryC74
    154 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 8:38 AM

There are 2 different offers Auto quotes USA (850 credits) and Eauto Car Quotes (450 credits).   I did both and got credits for both.  The one for 850 automatically credited, but the Eauto one I had to fight for.  You have to send an email to TrialPay Support <receipts@trialpay.com> and show them proof you completed the offer.  It took me a few days and about 6 emails back and forth, but I finally was credited.  Hope this helps.

Terry.

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 2:44 PM

I just checked the one for 850 and the 1st thing I noticed was they would call me.

Technically I just got a new car and would be interested in an insurance quote, yet at the same time I'm really happy with my Insurance company at the moment so why would I want to change.

I think I'm gonna stick with golfing and be happy  with the equipment I have.

Take care guys.

Happy Golfing

Joe

• boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 4:55 PM

thanks for research.  I guess you got to do all of that to get credits.  no way I will do that.  stay away from this site everybody, maybe in due time they will take it off earn credits site.  Peace Out

• Righty42
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 6:31 PM

Thanks for the responses from the WGT community !!! That shows me that my experience was not the only one and that others were concerned...I appreciate the time to drop me a note...

Best Regards...and may eagles fly...!!!

Righty42

• PAGES
RSS