Help › Forums

Day 9 of 2018 - 12 Days of Christmas Gifting

Sun, Dec 23 2018 3:08 PM (52 replies)
  • 19cltc67
    3,296 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2018 4:15 PM

cheers for the rapid reply :)

id like to put MACOIL forward as a choice

as one of our CCs top xp providers over the years, and about to hit the 10mil mark, i was gony get him a new set of irions but 2different plans failed and things fell through, and it wasnt to be

if its to much to get the 

Callaway Rogue Pro Iron Set (L100+)

(i could'nt resize that lol)

since he plays with a level 32irons, i guess any new set would be appreciated

and if hes not lucky enough, thanks to yous all regardless :) cheers

bill

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2018 4:44 PM

renniw52:
    For the new members who don't know

Thank you for posting this Renn. I wanted to put together a post like this directed at many of the newer players that have been complaining that WGT has not participated.

Christmas in July as well as The 12 Days of Christmas has, for the most part, always been about the community helping each other. We are grateful that WGT participates on occasion and helps the Santas in any way they can. But let's not forget the origins and those that stood before us and took it upon themselves to create something truly magical.

Don

• RBWIII
    134 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2018 4:53 PM

yohoho......a few sleeves of the balls i play with.....l-96 taylor made t5........would make my holiday season complete

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2018 5:28 PM

renniw52:
    I could use is balls

Dear Winn25  , How I remember the first days of talks of a Idea . Who knew at the time it was to gift away that 1st new driver or a putter , then the next Santa would toss in a wedge . It was the simple things .

WGT did give us a gift .  not from the pro shop . It was the gift of the Friends .

OPY 

EDIT :  could one of you smart guys find the Twas the night befor poem and post it ?

• RUSAVED
    1,090 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2018 5:28 PM
    Hi Duckster. I'm happy you responded to my reply. I initially posted my request to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas and someone told me to make it real brief. Maybe it was too brief. My apologies for not showing proper manners. Yes, I'd be very grateful and thankful for anyones gracious offer. Thanks again! Tracy
    Duckster789:

RUSAVED:
    Rusaved - Titleist Pro V1x level 90+ balls

You begged already yesterday

and it's only the BE$T balls for you... and you can't even say please?

Can't Aphrodite afford to give you a few sleeves?

• chrissi1980
    274 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2018 6:46 PM

RUSAVED:
    Hi Duckster. I'm happy you responded to my reply. I initially posted my request to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas and someone told me to make it real brief. Maybe it was too brief. My apologies for not showing proper manners. Yes, I'd be very grateful and thankful for anyones gracious offer. Thanks again! Tracy
    Duckster789:

RUSAVED:
    Rusaved - Titleist Pro V1x level 90+ balls

You begged already yesterday

and it's only the BE$T balls for you... and you can't even say please?

Can't Aphrodite afford to give you a few sleeves?

Sent.......Merry Christmas

Chrissi

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2018 8:33 PM

Welcome back 1 secretsanta

I thought you had forgot about us, I hope you came bring lots of gifts, but if not lots,some and if not some, 1.

Thanks again for coming to the show.

Siders Best

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2018 9:53 PM

Day 6, unfullfilled

rfgraham1 Callaway Rogue irons 100

Sent

• Boycalvin
    956 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2018 10:37 PM

ItsTooSweet:

SidersBest:
    Boycalvin - L 90 Max Meter 60 degree wedge

Sent. Merry X-mas.

Chris

Dear Santa Chris, I am overwhelmed by your kindness and generosity. Thank you very much.

Joyeux Noel to you and your famille and best wishes for 2019.

Stuart

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2018 11:43 PM

Thank you very much. Your the best!!!

RSS