Forums

Help › Forums

Day 9 of 2018 - 12 Days of Christmas Gifting

Sun, Dec 23 2018 3:08 PM (52 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,313 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 3:12 AM

TopShelf2010:
    wanted to put together a post like this directed at many of the newer players that have been complaining that WGT has not participated.

I for one was not complaining. Just asked a question. If I am wrong, please correct me, but did not someone from WGT at the beginning of this gifting season try to run this and change the whole set up from the 12 DOC to the 5 days between Christmas Day and New Years Day. This tells me that they will be a player with gifts. JMO

• RBWIII
    134 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 5:04 AM

cudos to u.........................well said

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 10:02 AM

TopShelf, Opy, your Docness, Wayne and many many more. This is proof we do not have to beg or plead from WGT. The members are what made this game what it is. The sharing and caring for each other is who we are. I truly believe we have an outlet like no other on the internet. The generosity and compassion speaks for itself. I no longer moan and complain about issues with the game or my lack of skill. I simply and honestly enjoy what time I have and the friendship of so many. Again for the newer members, please realize the opportunity you have to make friends from all over the world. Work your way up the ranks, rant to yourself and thank the ones who help. All be safe and kind.

Squirrel Nutz

• craigswan
    31,545 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 11:47 AM

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you ren .

When you coming back to the alliecats .

I miss you .

• craigswan
    31,545 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 11:57 AM

He ain't heavy - he's my brother .

Attempting  to weigh the human soul.

It weigh's  three-fourths of an ounce, or 21 grams..

• Honus31
    164 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 1:48 PM

I wish for titleist pro v1x for Christmas 

happy holidays and new year to all

• Badputter01
    365 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 2:30 PM

Hello Santa, is this where I ask Santa for a Christmas present? If it is. Santa I'd really like a Max Meter 64degree wedge (level+91) I know you are busy for the next few days, but I hope you read my request.

Thank you, Badputter01 

• RUSAVED
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 6:20 PM
    carlosdev:

Duckster789:

RUSAVED:
    Rusaved - Titleist Pro V1x level 90+ balls

You begged already yesterday

…and it's only the BE$T balls for you... and you can't even say please?

Can't Aphrodite afford to give you a few sleeves?

First of all, this is not a begging thread !! So you got that wrong from the start.

Secondly, everyone might not be interested in long drama essay writing. Everyone has their own way of making their Xmas Santa write up.

Thirdly, you are unnecessarily dragging names into this. 

How about you stay away from making unnecessary dramas here. Let who ever wants to make their Santa gifting, do it. Iam not sure if she has received in the past, but end of the day its not from your pocket. Moreover there are multiple entry posting happening already. So.. If you can't help gifts, better stay away from rude pointing comments.

- Carl  

Wow...Such powers of mis-perception. I hope your kids grow up to be just like you...
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 7:29 PM

Take it to the wall folks, no need to soil this thead. C'mon it's Christmas. Merry , Merry, Happy, Happy, an' all that. Oh yeah, an' don't make me go all poetic on ya, gnome sayin ?

Doc :)

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 8:05 PM

The Christmas spirit 
    Focusing on those in need 
    Reminds what we have

RSS