Forums

Help › Forums

warning about free stuff

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 1 2011 5:20 PM (3 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2011 10:40 AM

notice the advertisment on the side of WGT site ....be carefull when it says free chance to win this or that because some advertising is faulse....i did participated twice for free contest ....so they asked me my e mail adresse cell phone number ect ...so for 1 month i would answer 1 question a day with my cell phone....so i got the phone bill today ...i am shock  100.00  i have to come up with.....i am mad at myself not at the WGT  ..i have always been told there is nothing free in this world...well i (***)  i will never participate in those free stuff being advertise on this site it all started with the chance to win the Dove for man set  .i would like to know if there is other players that got misslead from those freebee.....                             yes i should of known better...60y hold my first contact life time with intenet and its ways .  but this game is the best  i will c.ontinue playing . if any one      smarter then me knows of  other way some advertiser use some of us or are ignorance to make moneay  on this site please let this old dum dum knows ty

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2011 1:36 PM

Hope you can get it sorted, ill make sure i dont get to 60 if thats what happens !!!!

happy hittin.

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2011 2:49 PM

Sorry too here that Bud,  but Yes it is Wgt,s  fault   ,because they have too have the Adverts on here,thats what  pays for a  lot of the Gme.

They should warn  people,b4 they  get  sucked in like u did.

gl mate.

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2011 5:20 PM

I wonder if WGT surveys these advertisers to make sure they don't rip people off, if they don't then WGT is at fault.

RSS