Help › Forums

Classic Songs

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 13 2019 11:56 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 3:51 AM

Kinda worried that a lost art is a stopped start. No offense meant when I say message sent can't be a video dragged from dregs to make a point about nothing and something....

Just never where I went. That bein' said....It's just a place in your head when you spell wrong like mine and yore or feign and lien or lane.....

I just want that one cat to chime in.      The Prodigy that can't.....Sorry....

Can infuse some new blood.       All it takes is shake off shakes and have what it takes to say nothing more than one word.

And so I say come and get yo self some...……...We need New Blood.

Tell e'ry one you know to have some more here.      When you miss that putt,

M'Fin' post it.       I ain't gonna let this place dry up.

I know I love the Cats I Love...….Catch me on a stroll if you care.    ~Dave~

• RoggRR
    627 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 5:47 AM

Sultans of Swing for you Dave

Mark is still doing it well

(In lyrics, musical instruments words replace by golfing equipment items:) 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 3:56 PM

Taxi...Harry Chapin

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 5:45 PM

and everybody tells me, it's cool to be a cat

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 8:10 PM

It's unfortunate that some things I've said have only been read or seen once.

There was a Cat thread where blindpugh said flan was more important than not stepping out doors where yours truly drew the line of masticating at time of a breakfast strolling  Cat hating.               I don't know why that can't fly.

Well, this is the facts.

If my Cats hits the flan and zhit was flung again I would be the first to ask what the folk?...……..lore.nevermore

Quothe the Cats...…Lenore.

I've nowhere to explore or score 49's or say no more.

There you go...….And F that Silly Sall...how do you spell funny.

I stroll with my head up high.

~txzdave~               DAVE

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 8:55 PM

• DoctorLarry
    4,302 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2019 12:01 AM

• Miantiao
    401 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2019 1:22 PM

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2019 4:42 PM

• BogeyOne
    1,987 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 5:38 PM

I saw Teddy Boy back when he was in the Amboy Dukes. Had a song out named, "Papa's Will." Not sure of the year, but the picture of me accompanying this reply was about that time. Anyone wanna try for the year?

P.S. If it looks like I have a doobie in my right hand, it could have been most anything. 

• PAGES
RSS