Help › Forums

Howdy Folks

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 7 2011 1:23 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Etouffee
    10 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2011 7:28 PM

Just wanted to say howdy.. I have been playing a few days and have played a few multiplayer games but seems no one likes to finish Pick up games. Thought I might have a bit more success with them if I knew some ppl. 

Anyway been fun so far!

E2

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2011 7:43 PM

Hi, welcome to the forums.

Try to make friends with people that finish their rounds.  Another thing you can do is join a country club, you are probably less likely to have fellow members quit rounds on you than randoms.

• Etouffee
    10 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2011 7:54 PM

Yea I'm on my 4th game and one guy has finished 9 with me. But hope to make some friends soon.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2011 10:36 PM

welcome

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 5:19 AM

Welcome and Good Luck

Cheers

Roger

• jcnlvnv
    611 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 1:56 AM

Howdy, :) I've been playing about a month and have a great time. The game is allways more fun when you play with people you know and like, for sure. I rarely play real golf with out allready having a foursome and figure the same applies here. I'm still reading directions on how to do what? LOL i do hate reading directions! I usually play off and on during the day. Wife and 7 year old grandson live just outside of Las Vegas, in Pahrump NV. Not sure what time zone you are in? PMT here. Send me an invite if you are still looking for a game and will whack a few.

EIther way, it's a pretty cool game and a lot of fun, as I'm sure you have allready discovered. Have a good one...

jcnlvnv (jim)

• BJORNAGAIN1
    382 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 2:59 PM

Welcome on board to a great forum and golf game.

Keep practising and shoot well.

Best of luck.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sat, Aug 6 2011 1:11 AM

How come Etouffee has no flag?

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 10:52 AM

Welcome to the world of computer golf.....best game around and many nice fun folks here. Have fun and try not to get to addicted like the rest of us :)

• Etouffee
    10 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 11:59 AM

That is strange that I have no flag :) Should be US though!

Thanks for all the messages!

• PAGES
RSS