Help › Forums

question again for WGTicon

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 5 2011 7:05 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 10:44 AM

bonjours sir......i was a country club member once ...one day i asked the owner of the club a question  not thinking that i would be creating a malaise(problem)   i asked;     here is the question i was deleted from the club with no explanation...maybee you can answer this one...:)  the club in question had accumulated 17,000 credits ...i asked what could be done with those credits (was it to bye trophys ..make a small purse for un upcoming tourny..or what can it be used for )seems to me he did not like the Question )  maybee he stoped having is club tourny i dont know so could you answer this simple question  ty in advance and keep up the good work WGTicon

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 11:11 AM

The credits you mention have no value, they are a nominal display of the gross earnings of all the members of the Country Club. They therefore are not available to spend as they do not exist. One of the reasons you see them at all, is perhaps to encourage new members to join a successful Country Club based upon the accumulated wealth of the current membership.

Lizzie xx

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 11:12 AM

Oopsies!

I am not Icon and should have left it for he who is to answer, my apologies, I should have read the Post header!

Lizzie xx

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 2:12 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Oopsies!

I am not Icon and should have left it for he who is to answer, my apologies, I should have read the Post header!

Lizzie xx

You my not be Icon but you were right on with your reply.

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 2:44 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Oopsies!

Lizzie xx

But you are an Icon here Lizzie!!!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 3:34 PM

LizzieRossetti:

The credits you mention have no value, they are a nominal display of the gross earnings of all the members of the Country Club. They therefore are not available to spend as they do not exist. One of the reasons you see them at all, is perhaps to encourage new members to join a successful Country Club based upon the accumulated wealth of the current membership.

Lizzie xx

Lizzie is right, That # is just a total # of what each member earned. The owner has no access to it nor it can be used for anything.

-wgticon

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 3:53 PM

WGTicon:

LizzieRossetti:

Lizzie xx

Lizzie is right, That # is just a total # of what each member earned. The owner has no access to it nor it can be used for anything.

-wgticon

I asked the question about CC credit pools for members, gifting out the prizes. After thinking about a bit longer, it might open up the door for malpractice and very hard to police.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 4:11 PM

As you have aleady been told the credits just show how much in total the club members have accumalated.Wish they could be used to gift items from the shop as our accumalated credits are over 79k lol,but if your looking for a friendly club with no playing restrictions then try sending a request to join WHACKIN IT we are still looking for 12 more members and would be glad to have you on board.There are free and small fee tournys every week,

RUSTY

• boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 5:14 PM

to me Lizzie is an Icon.  she can explain things, where even I can understand.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 6:52 PM

glad you did answer i read a lot of your post and find you v good

• PAGES
RSS