Forums

Help › Forums

Ready-go question

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 20 2012 8:28 AM (4 replies)
  • Justin818
    34 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2011 9:51 PM

1) Do all players have identical wind conditions? For example, if I have a 15mph headwind on first hole, does everyone else have same. Or does it vary.

2) After I have played a ready-go tournament and it has closed, I can't play the next one until the scores are posted officially. Yet other players can play the next one before that. Why?

Thanks.

Justin818

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2011 11:01 PM

1. no, the winds have 3 settings: low, medium, and high. So, it's a range and using your example. on high winds range 14-21 (not counting sta/rsg), for each user wind can be anything on that range.  conditions are different but within ranges.

2. there are few tricks... many people register early, wait towards almost end and play and by then their 2nd ready go becomes available. there are also 10+ different ready go's, so folks play all of them to maximize chance of winning

p-wgticon

• Justin818
    34 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2011 12:44 AM

Thank you for the answer. Much appreciated. I usually play just Master level ready-go's so once one finishes, I wait for the next to start. But there is a lag between the time the first one posts, to when I can enter then 2nd one. By then, 20+ players have already played.

BTW, one question about the order of finish. How do they choose the winner, if there are several people tied with the best scores?

Thanks.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2011 1:30 AM

Justin818:

Thank you for the answer. Much appreciated. I usually play just Master level ready-go's so once one finishes, I wait for the next to start. But there is a lag between the time the first one posts, to when I can enter then 2nd one. By then, 20+ players have already played.

BTW, one question about the order of finish. How do they choose the winner, if there are several people tied with the best scores?

Thanks.

Hi

because everyone signs up at a different times, sometimes you enter a brand new RG while other times it could be 1/2 filled.

the tie breaker rules can be seen in the FAQ on the right over there------>

-wgticon

• misstery
    705 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 8:28 AM

I found my answer :))

RSS