Forums

Help › Forums

correcting my e-mail address

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 12 2011 11:42 AM (1 replies)
  • mrbear1
    15 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 9:12 AM

I am unable to correct a typo in my e-mailk address.  When registering I accidentally hit two o in my e-mail address and am unable to receive info from you.  When I try to correct the address your  program tells me that the corrected address is already in use by someone else.  I am the someone else.

My e-mail as listed right now is mrbear1@bellsoouth.net.  It should read, mrbear1@bellsouth.net instead.  This e-mail address has been in use by me for close to 20 years, so please correct the problem are allow me to.

Your attention to this matter will be greatly  appreciated.

Melvin Hebert

mrbear1@bellsouth.net

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 11:42 AM

mrbear1:

I am unable to correct a typo in my e-mailk address.  When registering I accidentally hit two o in my e-mail address and am unable to receive info from you.  When I try to correct the address your  program tells me that the corrected address is already in use by someone else.  I am the someone else.

My e-mail as listed right now is mrbear1@bellsoouth.net.  It should read, mrbear1@bellsouth.net instead.  This e-mail address has been in use by me for close to 20 years, so please correct the problem are allow me to.

Your attention to this matter will be greatly  appreciated.

Melvin Hebert

mrbear1@bellsouth.net

Hi

I will contact you privately about this.

-wgticon

RSS