Help › Forums

Not Entertained!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 15 2011 9:08 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Q-rock
    5 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2011 2:35 PM

I've been playing this game for sometime now and I can honest say that this game cheats.  I miss my tiger woods more then ever.  The ball here runs way more then it should and when you adjust for a so called fast greens the ball tends to roll away from the flag.

• golfentwilly
    158 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2011 4:19 PM

on tiger woods golf.-18 is not unheard of,done it my self.

this game is intended to be as close to real as possible.with some differences//

play hard and learn,,we all had to

gl

• Q-rock
    5 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2011 4:28 PM

I need better clubs maybe, at what level do they offer you better clubs without actually buying credits, or is that the only way.

• uoducks63
    53 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2011 5:03 PM

I keep hearing people say that this GAME is supposed to be as close to real as possible, well explain to me why you practically have to shoot in the 50's in a ready go now to make any money.  Only a handful of players on the PGA tour have broken 60 but yet that is becoming the norm around here.  I love this game but lets not go calling it real until they introduce stance and lie effects (ie..uphill, downhill or sidehill lies) and bring the scores back up to a reasonable place

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2011 6:42 PM

Ohh God here we go again! 

Q-rock:

I've been playing this game for sometime now and I can honest say that this game cheats.  I miss my tiger woods more then ever.  The ball here runs way more then it should and when you adjust for a so called fast greens the ball tends to roll away from the flag.

It's not the game but you. Sorry to sound so brutal but your stats tell it all. Go compare these stats of yours to some top players and then fix it. 

Green in Regulation % 41.39%
    Avg. Distance to Pin 20 Ft.

Sand Save % 15.67%
    Scrambling % 21.57%

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2011 9:46 PM

Q-rock:

I need better clubs maybe, at what level do they offer you better clubs without actually buying credits, or is that the only way.

http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2011 2:06 PM

From what I hear Tiger Woods is missing a lot of things lately, maybe you and him can hook up !

• levitatingnun
    25 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2011 3:30 PM

I'm truly turd at this game by my own admission.  I gave Tiger Woods a try a couple of weeks ago.  8 under on my first try,  awful gimmicky rubbish.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2011 4:12 PM

Take the ring to a pawn shop and buy some decent sticks.

• Q-rock
    5 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2011 9:07 AM

Are you trying to be a *** or you just joking..........can't tell.

• PAGES
RSS