Forums

Help › Forums

Can't get the first shot off, why?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 17 2011 9:52 AM (0 replies)
  • FrankSins
    75 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 9:52 AM

I' m a teacher located in China who recently started playing this game under my own account. I had a co-worker who introduced the game to me and was my mentor. I played at least 25 practice rounds on his I.D. He showed me the ropes and gave me what I feel was not only a heads up, but a head start. Now, when I try to play the game I always get the following message: "Sorry, there has been an error with the game" and it shuts down. This always happens when I hit the ding spot on. I can reload the game but the same thing happens again. Also, my co-worker would always be online on Monday's at 4:30 Beijng time to start the new week. I know this for a fact because we lived n the same apt. When I try and play on Monday's wgt won't let me on until about 12:00 Beijng time. So by the I am able to start playing, everyone else has had at least an 8 hour head start. In other words I am losing out on at least 8 hrs. playing time per week vs. other countries. It;s a great game but I am realy thinking twice about investing any money as my mentor advised.

RSS