Help › Forums

What is going on in the World

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 26 2011 7:43 AM (30 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2011 10:40 AM

tiffer67:
    You'll be quite safe there, SM isn't gay although he did tell me his boyfriend was.......

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2011 11:17 AM

Gays are not exactly a new feature of modern life. They've been with us since Athens and Sparta, and before that. I hope they stick around.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2011 11:48 AM

luckysump:
    Best not make her angry, she's a Redhead, say no more

you poor ***, lmao. you may of gotten lucky with yours, i didnt

-G

didnt know ba$tard was a naughty word here

• DarSum
    1,440 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2011 11:51 AM

My sister owns her own beauty shop. I know what kind of coin she makes. Sounds like a pretty smart young man to me.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2011 6:54 PM

Doing hair, fixing cars, building houses, running a bank........who cares so long as they are happy and working and paying their own way. 

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2011 7:41 PM

tiffer67:

You'll be quite safe there, SM isn't gay although he did tell me his boyfriend was.......

Ahhh, Laddie, laddie, laddie....You could have slapped John Wayne in the kisser, given Steve McQueen a wet willy, mooned Sylvester Stallone, asked Clint Eastwood to slow dance, pinched Samuel L Jackson on the bum, played show tunes for Sean Connery, but nooo, you chose to get cheeky with me of all people !!

I now need to tell these fine people about that night we went out to that pub that served Haggis, "The Gag N Hork"

A cowboy burst into the pub and said to the bartender, ''I am so thirsty I could lick the sweat off a bull's nuts.''  
    And you Tiffer, sitting in the corner of the bar suddenly yelled out ''Mooooooooooo!''

SM

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2011 8:27 PM

This is what I love about this site.

I sit here, the left side of my face all numb and puffed out after having a tooth yanked this afternoon, and still spit coffee out one nostril!!

LMAO!!

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 5:12 AM

StrangeMagic:

Ahhh, Laddie, laddie, laddie....You could have slapped John Wayne in the kisser, given Steve McQueen a wet willy, mooned Sylvester Stallone, asked Clint Eastwood to slow dance, pinched Samuel L Jackson on the bum, played show tunes for Sean Connery....

Ach yes of course I could have.......but it wouldn't have been as much fun.....Mooooooooo!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 7:33 AM

Damn SM, your mode of transportation-donkey on land and longboat by sea are slow as hell, but your old mine is still faster than the meter on this game. LMFAO

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 7:36 AM

andyson:

This is what I love about this site.

I sit here, the left side of my face all numb and puffed out after having a tooth yanked this afternoon, and still spit coffee out one nostril!!

LMAO!!

LMAO,

RSS