Forums

Help › Forums

problem with multi player game

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 25 2011 11:55 AM (3 replies)
  • russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2011 3:00 PM

Hi all i seem to have a major problem with multi player games,it started last night when i was invited to a game by a friend,i was there at tee off but once he took his shot an unexpected error message popped up asking me to close the window,he tried again and this time when it was my turn to take my drive in mid swing the error came up again and had to close window.

thought it was my comp at 1st,until today when another friend invited me and the same problems happened again WTF!!!! my friend suggested inviting him instead.I dfid this and to my surprise we had no problems and went on to play 3 more rounds only when i did the inviting.Can anyone shed any light as to what the problem mite be please(maybe a bug?) as this is gonna get very frustrating as i might be invited for a game of which i won't be able to take up :0( due to this weird thing happening

cheers in advance

RUSSELL

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2011 5:31 PM

hi

please try different browsers and clean flash cookies/temp files. here it how

• Clear Browser cache: Click here for instructions.
    • Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here , and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.

hopefully it will help:)

-wgticon

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2011 7:23 AM

Thanks for reply icon,i regulary clear my browser history after every round anyway,also my flash cache i do once a week i have set the bar to unlimited aswell is this a good thing to do? but thanks anyway

RUSSELL

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2011 11:55 AM

hi

seems to be good then. i would reinstall flash as the last effort but before that, try other browsers.

-wgticon

RSS