Forums

Help › Forums

Matchplay-Trophy September 2011

Wed, Oct 12 2011 5:07 PM (112 replies)
  • Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 12:44 PM

Hello everybody!

I will continue my series of Matchplay-Tourneys, this time it`s the September Edition and the fifth tourney. Hope u all enjoyed the first 4 tourneys, winners were:

Hanswurst72, speedyschic, PGAbound67 and JCOlson

On every former winner of the competition, there is a bounty (if he joins the tourney). If he gets eliminated, the winning player earns 250 credits in addition to the won challenge fee for doing so. I will pay those bounties if they occur.

The rules remain the way u know and like them (except 1 difference concerning the best of 3 series):

1. Tourney is open to the tiers Master, Tour Master and Legend at any levels.
    2. Tournament starts when 32 players have registered.
    3. Drawing will be NOT ALPHABETICAL BUT RANDOM to prevent everybody playing more or less the same opponents as in other/former tourneys!
    4. Each match must be arranged and played during 7 days of time. If its not possible to arrange the match, game must be played at the last day at 21:00 GMT (should be okay for everyone). Player who is not available then will loose the game without playing.
    5. The player with the lower Level (not tier!) may choose the course of his choice, the other player may choose if he wants to play front 9, back 9 or all 18 holes. In case of a tie in levels, the player with the higher average chooses the course. Setting is normal challenge matchplay.
    6. Its a knockout-tournament, if u lost one match u can wait for the next edition =)
    7. Semi Final and every further round will be played in a best of 3 series! No course may be choosen twice during one of those best of 3 series.
    8. No entrance fee apart from the 250 credits challenge fees per round, but the chance to win the challenge amounts and up to 3 pack of balls (max 250 credits per pack), because...
    9. I will gift one pack of balls by random drawing, and 2 packs of balls to the winner of the competition.

Feel free to enter this tournament, u may register by writing a comment here or sending me a private message.

Thanks and good games 'till then!

Official Bracket:

overtheedge

DAZZA501

kam4122

sunshinewilly

SgtDoodles

jeffdos924

frealzu

Bombarie

RyanKCantrell

dsheavills

FlyinDoc

Bidi

TallAcePaul

Minkywinkster

JCOlson

jaycen129

stuffix

stevenharkin

MaxCjejka

lvietri

gotstewart

MrDonVito

Hanswurst72

JerryK74

FreshAirNFun

iremanu

SPINO1

demcug

gaoerfuqiu

Wesdogg75

spinmaster

robdelahunty

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 12:48 PM

I'm in. thanks hans!

• sunshinewilly
    346 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 1:45 PM

i am also in Hans, Thanks again for your running this fun Tourney!

• RyanKCantrell
    227 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 1:52 PM

I'm in bud. Thanks!

• Bidi
    1,948 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 2:22 PM

I'm in too!! ty

• spinmaster
    56 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 2:48 PM

I'd love to play thanks Hans