11 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 6:01 PM

im curious what the record is im currently on day 326

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 6:57 PM

RevBigAl:

im curious what the record is im currently on day 326

not sure but that must be close, Have you missed any days? I think at least 2 who have never missed a day. Of course 1 is paid to be here. I don't think Icon has missed a day and I believe YankeeJim has never missed a day either.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 9:07 PM

I hadn't missed a day until WGT was unplayable for me the other evening. Started a few games but it wouldn't let me finish them.

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 2:42 AM

342 sad i know

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 5:07 AM

LMAO

• Reaytj
    114 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 7:31 AM

I had about a 100 days or so. My streak ended about 2 weeks ago on vacation. I missed a day when I had no computer access.

BUT, the good news for all WGT players is a simple tip I would like to share especially for newer players here. IF you have at least 4-5 minutes of daily computer access to WGT, here's a way to maintain your daily play......

...From your home page click "Play Now". Then choose "stroke play".  Choose "PRACTICE".  Then choose your course, and then here's the KEY...under holes choose "Random 3"....Set up your tees, wind & green speed and hit away!.....

...This will take about 4-5 minutes (or sooner), and you will be credited with your daily play on WGT. The 880+ points credited to you ( after a week or so of daily play ) will allow the lower level players to increase levels a lot quicker!.....ALSO

..as an extra bonus, sometimes when you click on your daily "Play Now", you might see the Free Dove ball video to watch. Happens sometimes during your play week, and you never know when...I got one this morning:)....Good Luck all, hope this tip helps someone...

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 11:31 AM

billcliff:

342 sad i know

I am with Bill, every day since it has started

-wgticon

• ryan4spurs
    828 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 11:36 AM

WGTicon:

billcliff:

342 sad i know

I am with Bill, every day since it has started

-wgticon

The only relief is that I'm not the only 342 :)

• smiley2009
    33 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 12:17 PM

no such animal.......

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 10:51 PM

billcliff:

342 sad i know

Repeat after me, Bill:

"My name is Bill ... and I am a WGTaholic!"

There! Don't you feel better? The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

LMAO! I'd be up there with you, except for a bout with the surgeons a while back.

• PAGES
RSS