Forums

Help › Forums

the real rewards for me

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 6 2011 7:28 AM (5 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 12:38 PM

last week ,i have received a invitation to join a C Club  the invitation said (i see that you are verry active and that you are a good player i would like to invite you to join are club)so i went and had a look at this CC ...WOW 95% are Legend   ....well let me tell you ,how for that day i felt so proud,,,i am 60 ...and i was telling every body the Legend want me to play with them i was just like a kid LOL....yesterday..i got an invite to play i saw it was a Legend i said yes .........well there was 3 Legends and me TM...we played i was nervus at first..but then they where some of the nicess peoples....and you know what  i played has good has them......so for me the real rewards of this game is what you have reed on my post ......... the respect  and verry nice comments they gave me is a great reward .......all this to say ,,glad i never gave up at the beginning and later wen i leveled up  ......hoping also this post in  some small        way is a reward for the staff at WGT....one post positive for WGT for a change :)

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 12:45 PM

Watch out for this player, his putting is deadly. :-)

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 2:38 PM

What a nice write up. At least someone thinks us legends are just average joe's

• boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 4:37 PM

I'm happy for ya frap, I dont get no invitations cause I drink too much, especially while playing at this virtual game.  sign me boozy

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 10:18 PM

My rewards are of value to me. Being elevated to Legend on day one meant something to me. Making my 100th CTTH Ace was a treat for me. Hitting my 100th eagle was a charming level to reach that seemed impossible at an earlier time. The replays I have saved over time. only ten to save, represent my greatest shots. and I believe they represent some of the finest shots ever hit. These are just a few of my rewards. My 58 and my 27 also rank high up. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2011 7:28 AM

your accomplishments  did not come because you are lucky no no ,you have put the time it takes and i would be verry proud myself(SweetiePie)i am looking at your saved replays   wow some great shots :) this is wy i (WE) keep playing to better are accomplishments  ..... and i know the game is getting harder and its fine with me.just a few months ago i would look at a stats list like yours( Sweetie)and tell myself this is impossible for me to even be close .Well i am coming guys and girls it takes time and patience lots of patience .......... has for all of you that have commented to this post i TY for the kind words...looking to play all of you some days :)

RSS