Forums

Help › Forums

Block

Fri, Oct 19 2012 10:05 PM (35 replies)
  • HDBanger
    348 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 7:19 AM

Of course it's your fault. Dress like a whore, present yourself like a whore, you will be hounded like a whore.  Why else would a woman put that pic up of herself, if she did not want the attention? You are lucky we cannot send putterpal as a gift anymore, I would send you about 2000 of em.. 

• SweetiePie91
    269 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 7:59 AM

HDBanger:
    Of course it's your fault. Dress like a whore, present yourself like a whore, you will be hounded like a whore.  Why else would a woman put that pic up of herself, if she did not want the attention?

Guys like you should be in jail!

• SweetiePie91
    269 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 8:01 AM

YankeeJim:
    What exactly is the point in that type of avatar? It doesn't even match the first one you posted (hair color's different) so obviously it's not you. 

First of all, hair dye? Second, so you visit my profile that often to look at my pictures? LOL! You can find more sexy photos on google if you really need them...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 8:02 AM

SweetiePie91:
    Guys like you should be in jail!

For what? Morals?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 8:07 AM

SweetiePie91:
    First of all, hair dye? Second, so you visit my profile that often to look at my pictures? LOL! You can find more sexy photos on google if you really need them...

Uh, nooo, been there once to see if you were for real. Jury's still out.....

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 8:19 AM

It's rough, I get 10-20 friend request a day too.

Horny Giants fans.

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 9:37 AM

Well first off SweetiePie91, your name is very similar to one of the most popular WGT players who has been on here for a long time.  That might have something to do with your huge number of invites.

I have no problem with whatever picture anyone wants to post, free to do as you please.  I would say that if you posted a full head to toe picture in a bikini you might not get as much attention as just a picture that is focused on your top with not even a face.  I would suggest that you change it to a generic picture for a few days and see if that helps and then go back to whatever picture you want to put on the site.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 12:35 PM

= meh class is a lot better then ass.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 1:25 PM

Glad I read that, sun. I thought it was interesting.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 1:29 PM

I did change my previous message.

But you get my drift those who read it. 

RSS