Help › Forums

tutorials

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 10 2011 7:16 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gator5613
    41 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 9:31 AM

i click the  box to disable the tutorial windows but everyday when i play new game it appears again . need to find out how to get it to dissappear again .it  never used to come back every day i`m a master now & know need to  have it on everyday

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 10:48 AM

gator5613:

i click the  box to disable the tutorial windows but everyday when i play new game it appears again . need to find out how to get it to dissappear again .it  never used to come back every day i`m a master now & know need to  have it on everyday

hi

I am guess you are using chrome, if so, then they reset cookies every time you exit it, so you come back to the same spot.

if you click, options --> under the good --> content settings, there is a setting not clear cookies ( on exit.

-wgticon

• gator5613
    41 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 11:04 AM

ok thanks i`ll try that

• gator5613
    41 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 11:31 AM

did`nt work it was already in right spot.  yes i`m usein chrome it never used to appear on screen  but first game everyday it opens again before first tee then again  when i hit green before first putt

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 2:36 PM

Check your game settings. The first tab has more options if you scroll down. Turning this off is one of them.  :-)

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 3:28 PM

YankeeJim:

Check your game settings. The first tab has more options if you scroll down. Turning this off is one of them.  :-)

if you are using google chrome and have the settings set to erase your cookies, browsing history,etc it will also dump your game settings. Mine is set to do that because of other programs we use---(don't really understand the "computerize" to describe this). I just turn them off first thing. you can adjust your settings and I would do that if it bothers you that much.  Jim or someone could explain how 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 4:29 PM

Hey YJ, my game settings are as follows.

1. Master--Not yet

2. Master Hacker--Yep that's me

3. Master Bait-er--Don't work on a fishing boat so that's not it.

4. Yes Master-Like I dream of Jeanne but in reverse-me to wife.

5. HELP!!!!

6. Sorry Ren but you are beyond help

7. No response required

8. Goodbye.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 4:44 PM

renniw52:

1. Master--Not yet

2. Master Hacker--Yep that's me

3. Master Bait-er--Don't work on a fishing boat so that's not it.

4. Yes Master-Like I dream of Jeanne but in reverse-me to wife.

5. HELP!!!!

6. Sorry Ren but you are beyond help

7. No response required

8. Goodbye.

to much Ren, lmao

-G

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 4:43 AM

TracyMax:
    if you are using google chrome and have the settings set to erase your cookies, browsing history,etc it will also dump your game settings. Mine is set to do that because of other programs we use

Uncheck the clear cookies box. Cookies are what keeps your settings intact. 

• gator5613
    41 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 10:50 AM

nothing is working i unchecked clear cookies/ game settings i unchecked show wgt lessons window stills comes up 

• PAGES
RSS