Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • 1irony
    415 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2020 8:43 AM

bader76:

WC QF , Match 3  Nova B v Nova A

Tie #9 msulaman vs SHALEO83 wins 2up 

Bump

• Young46
    1,298 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2020 10:21 AM

Young46 wins 4up vs. anothernewkid

• TdotDoba
    2,257 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2020 11:50 AM

Tiewaz:

Plate Qtr Finals - Match 3

Congrats to Tom & the crew from Fairway Fanatics B side, for a great win in the Qtr Final round against the Aussies....

This is the 1st time that we have played against all 3 teams that have been entered from the same CC throughout our 3 yrs in this comp & we have had a ball.....

Everyone from the AAA's enjoyed the Fairway Fanatics company out on the course & had a heap of fun during our matches regardless of their results...All have had nothing but praise for the sportsmanship of your teams, especially with getting our matches organised...... 

Well played to all teams & we wish the B side all the best, as they go head to head with the Indian Red Chiefs in the semi's.....

To Finny, Dotty, Nigel (The spreadsheet King), the sponsors & all who are helping out in the background....

A massive THANK YOU, GOLF CLAP & ELBOW BUMP, for all of your time & efforts that you put in each year, in running such a smooth World Cup....It's a time of the year that the Aussies look forwards to getting together for a Northern Hemisphere run & we all appreciate the competition immensely.....

Good luck to all who have qualified for the Semi Finals in both the Cup & Silver Plate....

We're looking forwards to watching some quality matches!

Cheers from Down Under,

Waz.

Thanks Waz, always a joy to have AAA in it, Cheers

• CharlieH100
    294 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2020 12:38 PM

Thank Waz - I know from Tom and all the players that they really enjoyed themselves in a bunch of close games played in a great spirit and that's down to great sportsmanship from the Aussies. I echo your appreciation of Finny, Dotty and the crew. 

See you next year we hope

Charlie 

• gorilamike
    220 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2020 5:46 PM

Plate Playoff

QF Match #1

Cosa Nostra v SPL B&B's

324 Gorilamike v 215 loves2sing

This was a sweaty, haymaker throwin', socks off, PED guzzlin', laser-guided, eagle & birdie sniper-fest. Until it wasn't. G'mike wins 6&5.

Jeanette was a fine and gracious opponent who would rather cede a putt than take any of the good humor from the pairing. Deep bow, milady

• PAULFINN52
    3,174 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2020 10:55 PM

JUST A QUICK UPDATE

CAN WE SEND TEAMS OVER FOR THE SEMI-FINALS PLEASE.

MOST OF THE MATCHES ARE DECIDED NOW SO WE CAN CARRY ON WITH THE COMP.

FINNY

CAN WE TRY AND GET ALL GAMES COMPLETED PLEASE

• Borat74
    2,797 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 2:18 AM

Plate QF  Match 1  Tie 5

324 C 4 gorilamike v  loves2sing 4 TC 215 5

Gorilamike wins 6&5.

• 1irony
    415 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 6:13 PM

HKharroubi1:

WC QF , Match 3  Nova B v Nova A

Tie #7 rfpoul wins HKharroubi1 3 & 2

Very solid play by Remi. Excellent win. My putter was frozen today, nothing you can do when 4 footers don't go in 3 times. 

Go Nova.

Hikmet

Bump

Also,

Cup Playoff Quarterfinal Match 3 Tie 4

140 Kenher01 def. 158 MFuston 4&3

Cheers,

Darren

• Borat74
    2,797 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 1:57 PM

QF Plate  Match 1 Tie 1

320 TC  largemouth51 v  Maestrobertsch  TC 214 

Maestrobertsch wins 5&4

• Tgkomv
    618 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 9:19 AM

I just had an enjoyable round with DJJohan69 in our Quarter Final match.

I won 3 Up.

Thanks, Johan, for the game. Our putters were both on fire. I just managed to get on the green in 2 on hole 4 and sink an eagle putt. Then I had a hole out eagle on 7. Johan got a bad kick on 9, leaving him with a long 88 footer, while I managed to stick my shot a foot from the hole. After that we birdied every hole. 

TBR Titans against SPL.

RSS