Help › Forums

Clubs and why can't they do what they are supposed to do

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 10 2011 6:10 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • 01splat
    7 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 7:30 AM

When I play real golf and I'm in the deep rough and I want to get down the fairway a good distance, I'll pull out a hybrid or maybe even my 3 wood to get it out and still get some distance.  On WGT you might as well take a putter you'll get the same results.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 8:54 AM

You have to get a little punchy with it not jiggly with it. Maybe this didn't help you at all but I have no other suggestions at this time. Just tried to humor you a little on your first post.

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 9:06 AM

Also consider that the courses on here are predominantly set up for Major Championship conditions... this means that the rough is quite different than you might have experienced.

THat said, watching the pros, they really muscle out some shots when they need too. We just need a lefty avatar that hits through the rough like nothing and misses every 3 foot putt. :P

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 9:17 AM

renniw52:

You have to get a little punchy with it not jiggly with it. Maybe this didn't help you at all but I have no other suggestions at this time. Just tried to humor you a little on your first post.

Not jiggly , but I am quite giggly after reading.               And to the  OP , I believe          "DJ RAZZY RENN"  has  broken  you  off  some primo  advise  homie.

Ace

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 11:19 AM

Ace, is it Jiggy or Jiggly with it? I'm not really up to date with much since they stopped doing the twist. No wonder my grandkids call me Papa Fossil.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 12:31 PM

When do they ever? Here it is already September, and they're 22 games behind Milwaukee...

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 12:43 PM

Zag what clubs are Milwaukee using?  They must be punching the dickens out of that ball.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 1:36 PM

renniw52:
    Ace, is it Jiggy or Jiggly with it?
    I think it  was Jiggy , but who cares about what was , it's Jiggly now ...you may have started the latest craze Renn. If I were guessing , I'd say it may very well explain most of the problems that have been circulating around the forums lately. Players are just not getting Jiggly enough with it around here.  So get up , stand up , c-mon throw your hands up. If ya' got the feeling , jump across the ceiling and get Jiggly with it people. 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 2:23 PM

01, Ace has it figured out for ya maing. Your in da rough, the lie is tough, bag the wood, it ain't no good, grab that wedge, pound that sledge, you want distance, then for an instance, punch, punch and get jiggly with it. Jiggly---Word.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 2:26 PM

OMG what have they put in my Yuengling and camel blues?

• PAGES
RSS