Forums

Help › Forums

Collecting 'free' credits

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 12 2011 2:29 AM (4 replies)
  • Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 9:39 AM

I have completed several items for 5 to 25 credits. For example, one offer says to watch a short video on how to putt and earn 5 credits.So far none of these credits have been added to my small total.

My question is how long before the credits are added to your account?

Thanks  

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 6:25 PM

Available Credits are not the same as Career Earnings.  You can find your Credits in the upper left or near the top of the Main Menu.   

Joey

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 6:38 PM

You dont earn "credits" by watching how to putt, those videos and suggested tasks youre looking at earn you "XP" which is 2 completely different things. XP helps boost your level so you can unlock items in the shop, credits are what you use to purchase the items. There are things you can do to earn free credits under the "earn free credits" link found under the "get credits" link at the top left, but again, what youre referring to earns you XP, not credits.

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 12:31 AM

You are 100% correct. I dropped the ball and didn't read what I complained about. I try not to do that but it happens.

Thanks fror setting me on the straight and narrow.

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 2:29 AM

As you advance through the ranks(happens real fast)you get a number of credits courtesy of WGT.If you dont want to purchase credits,you could hit the survey route and earn free credits!

Keep hitting em Straight as a narrow!

RSS