nooob

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 24 2011 6:11 PM (7 replies)
  • MushyLiveR
    2 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 5:52 AM

hello folks!

i'm newbie..but already in love with this game lol

i would have a request: where can i find instrucions about how to upgrade level, points necessary for each one, and way to collect "cr" (without deposit i mean ;))

thanks! GL and have fun!!! ;) mushy

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 11:11 AM

hi

we do not make those directions public. just play your best and post your best scores in ranked games and the ranking will be taken care of by the system.

offers for free credits can be found here

-wgticon

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 11:13 AM
    1. FAQ's over there, Changing Tiers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    2. XP points equal higher levels. You can get these by doing the "WGT Recommends" challenges, playing on consecutive days, hit the ball experience (1 a shot) and other things. At the end of your round you will be shown what ways you have earned your XP for that round.
    3. You can earn credits by scoring in the top 70 of tournaments with payouts to the top 70, moving up tiers, winning Match Play Challenges or earning them (see Icon's link).

I hope this helps! If you want to join a country club, ask strawbridgemicha about joining Supercool_world_champions. It's a fun, friendly and active country club. Anyone who applies to join gets in.

P.S. Damn, Icon beat me by 2 mins...

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 11:22 AM

SgtDoodles:
    If you want to join a country club, ask strawbridgemicha about joining Supercool_world_champions. It's a fun, friendly and active country club. Anyone who applies to join gets in.

LMFAO,This coming from the player who gave me a load of crap about posting about country clubs in the wrong place,i think you should look over the rules you posted on my thread,you might learn something from them

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 11:48 AM

duda51:

SgtDoodles:
    If you want to join a country club, ask strawbridgemicha about joining Supercool_world_champions. It's a fun, friendly and active country club. Anyone who applies to join gets in.

LMFAO,This coming from the player who gave me a load of crap about posting about country clubs in the wrong place,i think you should look over the rules you posted on my thread,you might learn something from them

You posted 4 threads for your CC at the same time, this is a different situation. I see no rule against helping a hack join a club for this section of the forum...

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 1:05 PM

SgtDoodles:

duda51:

SgtDoodles:

You posted 4 threads for your CC at the same time, this is a different situation.

4 threads or 20 threads the wrong place is the wrong place as you pointed out to me,1 rule for you and 1 for the rest of us is that what your saying,and whats it to you, why do you care so much what go`s on in the forums are you looking for a job here,then you could change your name to WGTDoodles

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 4:35 PM

duda51:
    4 threads or 20 threads the wrong place is the wrong place as you pointed out to me,1 rule for you and 1 for the rest of us is that what your saying,and whats it to you, why do you care so much what go`s on in the forums are you looking for a job here,then you could change your name to WGTDoodles

i remember the 3 pages of 'join my cc' being in a cc especially the one he stared will help him.

get over it, 0why not settle in on a course, you and Dood, maybe it will make you go run behind..... i dont know. your 3 pages of join my cc

get over it

-G

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 6:11 PM

Welcome to WGT. May your progression through the ranking be at a comfortable pace.  Enjoy each tier for what it is, a stepping stone.  Be sure to explore all the courses and not just master one.  There is no need to excell too quickly.  There is no turning back.  Get good with what you have and once you feel comfortable feel free to explore the options available to you.  It is an addicting game. Enjoy it the best you can.

RSS