• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 2:12 PM

kam4122:

9 rounds played.

3 diamond trophy

3 Crystal 2nd place

2 Crystal 3rd place

1 gold 14th place, what the hell happened that day? Must have been metered. It was his first round though so we need to cut him some slack.

59 birds

58 pars

1 bogey (thats when he got metered obviously, nice to see multi account guys are not immune)

nuff said!

LIKE +

• kam4122
    1,695 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 3:27 PM

OK, so this person, who joined on the 8th of March, managed to make friends with another guy, who also joined on the 8th of March, without hitting a ball, maybe it was a telepathic connection or God spoke to them, this second guy also made friends with another guy who joined on the same day, but this time the telepathy or message from on high must have been stronger, because he was from Belgium. they then didnt want to be just a group of happy go lucky male buddies hitting starter clubs, so the first guy make friends with a girl, again before he has hit a ball, and so on and so on.

They all love their starter clubs, and all have diamond trophy's, and all have played just a handful of games since they joined.

Just a naturally gifted telepathic collective. Who now think its ok to start winning RG's too. 

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 4:29 PM

took me a whole friggin year and a half to get a 31, OOh boy, a prodogee

-G

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 4:34 PM

Just another natural, I just can't imagine what he'd shoot with a decent set of clubs. Guess he's giving us a sporting chance at least lol.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 4:46 PM

The blind squirrel found a dis honest player. What pride can he/she get from this? I think this person needs to be slid down a razor blade into a pool of salt water. Maybe that won't even be painful enough for such a low, gut less, piece of air breathing scum. I don't play any of the credit tourneys simply because I am not good enough to do so. If I was, I would do it legit and enjoy my wins. I really hope this persons pubic hair gets infested by the fleas of a thousand camels.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 5:20 PM

At a recent interview, I was asked to describe myself in 3 words. I said "Lazy"

It is for this reason that I wish someone would put up the name of this persons personas to save me the trouble of having to look for them.

Whoever it is, I bet they couldn't beat me...

Lizzie xx

In an unrelated but what the heck aside, YankeeJim, you said you had to switch to the overhead view on a putt. I just wondered, does this exist and can you tell me how if so. See reason above for explanation of why I haven't looked in the FAQ's or even gone back through past posts looking for that particular comment.

Gosh, I'm worn out now.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 5:28 PM

Must be love at first write then. 

Lizzie xx

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 5:30 PM

Ok. Mensa question.

If first post was at 5.20

2nd at 5.25

Third at 5.28,

what is the next time in sequence, and if it is odd, does that make it  man out?

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 5:32 PM

kam4122:

9 rounds played.

3 diamond trophy

3 Crystal 2nd place

2 Crystal 3rd place

1 gold 14th place, what the hell happened that day? Must have been metered. It was his first round though so we need to cut him some slack.

59 birds

58 pars

1 bogey (thats when he got metered obviously, nice to see multi account guys are not immune)

nuff said!

Very interesting stats....lol...  I've said this before... I don't mind these natural's shooting the low scores, but when they are cleaning up the comps... that's not good. Wgt needs to find a way to warp speed these people into the Legend Tier....hmm

To the Answer to Lizzie's post... there is an auto  view of the green on one or more of the holes when putting... can't remember which hole/holes they are, but it is a strange view when looking down on the top of ya head.

Cheers

Roger

RSS