rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 5 2021 2:17 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2012 7:04 AM

chrisdsmith55:

okiegolfer2:

Thanks for the suggestion, Donko, but my menu tab/game settings/end of game messages is on. Now what?

Was this issue ever resolved? I am having exactly the same problem. I have checked all my settings / options, end of games messages is turned on yet I am not getting the challenge friends screen at the end of a round. After the final putt goes down the screen goes straight to the scorecard.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Yeah, I cleared out my computer's registry with Ccleaner (good to have & use regularly anyway), then came back into WGT and set everything back up.  Everything works fine now.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2012 7:11 AM

chrisdsmith55:
    I have checked all my settings / options, end of games messages is turned on yet I am not getting the challenge friends screen at the end of a round.

Go to the Account tab under your name, click on Change Contact Info-there is a box for accepting challenges. Make sure it's checked.

• chrisdsmith55
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 12:29 PM

As suggested, I downloaded and ran Ccleaner and all is now working properly.

Cheers okiegolfer & yankeejim for your assistance.

C

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 6:44 PM

chrisdsmith55:

As suggested, I downloaded and ran Ccleaner and all is now working properly.

Cheers okiegolfer & yankeejim for your assistance.

C

Glad it worked out for you, Chris. 

Hope to see you on the links,

Okiegofler

• OLA662
    1 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2021 2:17 PM

be quiet please

• PAGES
RSS