Help › Forums

Challenge Friends

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 5 2021 2:17 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 10:59 AM

One of my friends challenges me to play the course he just finished for extra credits, etc.  I have done that w/o any problems.  It's a nice addition to the WGT game.

What I'm trying to figure out is how to challenge my friend back.  How does a player initiate the Friend Challege function?

Okiegolfer

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 11:10 AM

hi

at the end of the round, you will have a screen to pick whom you can challenge. players can also dissable that screen on each end, so that feature may not be available to you or if you do have to enabled, that player may not be available to you to challenge.

-wgticon

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 12:13 PM

Ok new topic when you aim say left to right wind i move the arrow quitr a bit and ding it it still follows the  wind what am i doing wrong?

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 7:19 PM

Hi,

At the end of my rounds I don't see the screen you mention for me to challenge players.  I haven't disabled any screen that I know of, so shouldn't it be available?  How can I make sure I have the feature?

Okiegolfer

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 7:21 PM

Fredddy,

If you miss on the down wind side of the ding bar, the arrow adjustment is voided. 

okiegolfer

• Donko58
    183 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 7:40 PM

Hi okie.... Try clicking your menu tab....click game settings....scroll down till you see end of game messages and make sure it is on...

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 8:00 PM

Fredddddy:

Ok new topic when you aim say left to right wind i move the arrow quitr a bit and ding it it still follows the  wind what am i doing wrong?

Wasn't quite sure what you were talking about Okie..  Well I don't play many Challenge matches, but Donko's suggestion sounds pretty good.

The answer to Fredy's question... I have found, if you ding the Burner Irons, they will start off going towards the flag instead of where you aimed the shot.. so I usually slightly miss the ding depending on wind direction, if I can,  and that usually works pretty good.

Cheers

Roger

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 12:37 PM

Thanks for the suggestion, Donko, but my menu tab/game settings/end of game messages is on. Now what?

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 12:42 PM

Thanks wgticon.  I'll continue to check it out.

• chrisdsmith55
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 3:37 PM

okiegolfer2:

Thanks for the suggestion, Donko, but my menu tab/game settings/end of game messages is on. Now what?

Was this issue ever resolved? I am having exactly the same problem. I have checked all my settings / options, end of games messages is turned on yet I am not getting the challenge friends screen at the end of a round. After the final putt goes down the screen goes straight to the scorecard.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

• PAGES
RSS